Jump to content

Headstall

Signature Author
  • Posts

    52,295
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Headstall

  1. Yeah, in heels, bitch.
  2. Happy Birthday. @clochette
  3. Can mine be to somewhere warm... with a beach?
  4. Thanks, @AusGlitterati and @astone2292!
  5. I'm working on it. How are you, Craig?
  6. Good idea. You can hang it on your feather boa wall.
  7. Good for you, buddy. I'm taking a break from reading and writing... except for a bit of poetry. Feel burnt out, among other feelings. Hey, Craig.
  8. Not one of your better moves, dugh.
  9. Oh, stop whining, Poison Ivy.
  10. Well... there he is...
  11. Hey, all! will be 16c in a couple of hours. Sunny too.
  12. Sounds like fun, Tink.
  13. But so right too. I'm gonna get nuked.
  14. What did you expect. His drag name is Poison Ivy.
  15. Yep... flannel speedos.
  16. Like a bad rash, he's impossible to ignore. Hey, brother B.
×
×
  • Create New...