Jump to content

Headstall

Signature Author
  • Posts

    52,247
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Headstall

  1. Very thin line between love and hate, pookie.
  2. Methinks thou doth protest too much.
  3. You're still you, Cassie. So many people I know in my life are on the spectrum, including my grandson, and each one is awesome in their own way.
  4. Organizing MY spaces relieves my stress... not someone else's.
  5. Hey, Cassie. Is there a right way? I've done both, writing forty thousand word docs continuously before divvying them up, and I've written in chapters. Both ways work for me, but chapters might be my preference now. they are already divvied up and that saves me a step. Usually I don't read my stories until they are about done, or at least quite far along. It tends to affect my focus. I did that with this one, going over chapters after I had written eight or so, and I stumbled in my progress because I started working on continuity and editing. Now I'm back to just writing and I'll take care of what needs doing after the first draft is done. Oh wait... I do have to go back and search for a specific thing that needs fixing.
  6. Looks delicious, Albert!
  7. 2900 words. All done. Onto the next chapter.
  8. Mowed everything but the paddock today. Air quality was fine.
  9. Selective is the key word.
  10. Organizing spaces relieves my stress. Clutter creates it for me.
  11. 2400 words... another chapter pretty much done.
  12. 1500 words of the next chapter. Whew....
  13. Happy weekend to come, my friends!
  14. I can't afford to get distracted by reading other stories. I don't know about you, Man, but I hold all these conversations and plot threads in my head while I'm writing, and they are on a loop with me constantly fine tuning them, turning them over and over to look for flaws. I can do it while I'm doing chores like mowing or watering or laundry or picking up supplies and such, but reading tends to muck the process up. I wrote an intense chapter yesterday, and it was all I thought about the last week or so... and the next will be just as tricky... maybe even more so. Cheers!
  15. Murder spiders aren't looking so bad.
  16. 4000 words... whoa... made my heart pound, what I pictured as I wrote it. Onto the next chapter.
  17. I wrote three thousand words of an intense chapter... not finished yet, but I got the hardest part done. Need a break.
  18. Picked up my grain and groceries at the perfect time. A big thunderstorm has hit, and it is raining buckets outside. Made my self a chicken Caesar and am watching the rain out the window. Hope it cools things down for my mare.
  19. Straight and bi men sure do!
  20. Still working on my new story. Been concentrating on the cohesion as I examine all the threads. Ready to finish a pivotal chapter, but I need to pick up grain and groceries at some point.
×
×
  • Create New...