Jump to content

Headstall

Signature Author
  • Posts

    52,217
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Headstall

  1. Hi, Terry. Yeah, been working on my new story, but I'm not feeling well today. Having a bit of trouble breathing trouble because of the wildfire smoke.
  2. Hard to get Hobbit feet into heels.
  3. Oh, I bet I could. But, thanks, Terry.
  4. Thanks, Albert. I never expect too much, but however it goes, I will do the best I can.
  5. I spent a day going through the first nine chapters, something I don't normally do until I'm finished, but I had to see whether it was boring. I'm never certain of anything when it comes to my writing, but I feel somewhat encouraged, and now have written 600 words of chapter 10.
  6. Have a great afternoon, bro.
  7. It had to have been a short one.
  8. There's a sexy colt you can't see.
  9. Best thing I've ever been called. Well... 'Dad' is pretty great too.
  10. We have an air quality warning because of the fires to the north and east, so of course I mowed the lawn and paddock. Now my eyes are burning and my throat is irritated. Couldn't finish the paddock because the grass was too thick and wet. My mare was loping around in the paddock, and she looks amazing.
  11. Jeez... chapter nine is done! I'm surprising myself.
  12. Hey, all. Received a photo of two of the kittens on a bed with their new family.
  13. Chapter eight done. Woot.
  14. I000 words of chapter eight.
×
×
  • Create New...