Jump to content

raven1

Author
  • Posts

    13,406
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by raven1

  1. If I had to comment on every hot chapter you write, it would take me forever to write comments. You write hot chapters. I have to read them like this. You also write hysterically funny chapters that leave me like this. And with a stomach ache. This time I chose the least sexual, but best laugh I have had in a few days. (The last one was with Loe.)
  2. Evil? Yes! Not dead. You set us up with an adorable Charlie, then throw in another winner in Jesse! I don't know who to root for now. I don't want you to trash Jesse so Colin has only Charlie, but I also don't want Charlie to lose Colin...or Jesse. You are too mean. I also can't imagine you writing a HEA triad. At least @kbois is not here to influence your innocence. Jesse's hesitance to end the evening by giving Colin a kiss can be interpreted two ways. One, he is very innocent and has less experience than Colin when it comes to dates. (Adorable) Second, he is afraid he will seem to be desperate. (Also adorable) This lead me to the idea that maybe Jesse is a too perfect match for Colin. Maybe Jesse was advised and coached in how to hook Colin. Has Natalie has been working to getting Colin a boyfriend? Is she in league with Colin's parents? This is why I go back to one of the first stories written by authors I like. Now I know all the evil you write, isn't foisted on you by kbois. I will have to be more careful in taking sides between you two in the future.
  3. OMG! I had to stop reading, I was laughing so hard. You caught me completely off guard. I had to comment immediately. Back to the story, then another comment.
  4. It is not the number of years, but the strength of mind and spirit. Mom was young until her death at 94. 😄 I still miss her. ❤️
  5. Yes, and he is 21 and one half. I looked him up. 😇 Anything else you want to know?
  6. Not there yet! Give it at least 30 more years before using the #oldman tag. 😄
  7. I didn't know whether to react with a laugh or a cry. This is soo true.
  8. Like I said Gary. legal!
  9. Now who's being picky. He still legal. (I hope.)
  10. I am sure someone claimed him first, but if not he's mine! Back to sleep deprived nights, but who cares!
  11. Define "hard" for us Gary.
  12. Yeah, but look at all that skin to feel.
  13. Howdy Albert! I am doing well. I got some rest last night and am feeling energetic this morning. No plans for the day, so I may end up doing some more cooking for the freezer. That and clean and descale my coffee maker. Ugh! It is not easy and takes going without my favorite morning beverage for an hour.
  14. The chapter had me rolling mainly due the major arc Charles is experiencing from flavor of the day to totally focused on Colin/Stan. First Julie the car, Natalie the bombshell, and finally Jessie/Jesse. Then there were the sweet mom an pop moments and Mr. Clarke being introduced to Mr. Clarke. Finally, Charles thinking the whole company officers and board got drunk at lunch. Charlie is so clueless. I wonder when he will figure out he has introduced Mr. Clarke to his own son. I thought the chapter was written just to make me laugh. Great writing of so many humorous encounters.
  15. Hi Spike, Catch them before the rest try to rustle them. I'm to tired to battle for them myself. My herd is too big and keeps me exhausted.
  16. Hi All! Don't tell Drew, but I am going to bed early tonight. Hope you will all have a good day!
  17. HI Albert! How are you today?
  18. raven1

    Chapter 1

    Mayas is just that and fits the description perfectly. I do the same thing for all authors I really like. I want to see where they started and how much their writing has changed. I am happy to tell you that you started off by writing characters that you can immediately love. Charles and Colin are interesting and endearing. Their backgrounds maybe a common premise, as one comment mentioned. However, I also agree with the comment that their personalities are different, unique and refreshing. I also see some great improvements in how you transition POVs now. The transitions are much smoother and better paced. If the story continues as it has in the first chapter, I will throughly enjoy it. It is a very marvelous first story. Many seasoned authors here should be envious. PS. I was going to suggest Hamburger Mary's as the burger restaurant, but it has been closed for almost a decade. Also, a gayhood restaurant, flamboyantly decorated burger place that has drag shows on weekends probably wouldn't be considered upscale, even in Portland.
  19. raven1

    Chapter 1

    This restaurant wouldn't be Mayas Taqueria would it?
  20. raven1

    Strength

    My apologies for not posting a comment sooner. I got carried away by the mental picture of CH with ta tas. The fact he would go to such an extreme to corrupt you just had to be addressed. This chapter was great! I felt very tense from beginning to end. I was suspicious of Trevor and Jenny, but now wonder if Trevor is down the well. Jenny was so evil. I also wonder how many others she has murdered since she left the cinema. I hope this will put the ghosts to rest peacefully now.
  21. raven1

    Strength

    😵 Are you talking Dolly Parton size? With what you would have hanging out front, ta tas and balls, you would be leaning more than the Tower of Pisa! You would need this guy to help you keep standing. On second thought this might be too motivating considering hes looks and hand placements. I wasn't going for that! I need to change the gif. Evil cliffhanger authors (that means @kbois and @Mrsgnomie too), hands off Mawgrim, her cliffhangers are just right for old guys with heart problems. BTW @Carlos Hazday, If you want to hang with drags on motorcycles, come to Chiang Mai. There will be a ton of them in Pattaya's Pride parade this month.
  22. Hi Drew! Isn't it about bedtime for you? (Glad to see you back!)
  23. To use one of Gary's favorite responses,
  24. I wouldn't press Mrsgnomie too hard on this if I were you kbois. She would probably write you into the story cleaning up the castle like Cinderella before the prince.
  25. If Disney can make a Tinkerbell zip line around Cinderella's castle, then Loren can do it better.
×
×
  • Create New...