Jump to content

raven1

Author
  • Posts

    13,406
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by raven1

  1. Good day all! I see your have had a very active day! Hope you didn't break your keyboard or exhaust your fingers.
  2. I love to do that too. I am curious though with all the different kinds of blue cheese, which one did you use? ❤️ Hi Albert! Did you have a good day?
  3. raven1

    Go Home Loren

    Great catch! You convinced me. Now let's gang up on Mrsgnomie and kbois to make this happen!
  4. Night Gary, Have a good day.
  5. Getting late here, so I'll check out for now!
  6. Complain all you want, but I have already captured this one....on my computer.🤪
  7. raven1

    Chapter 7

    Dani's breakfast with Toto's friends and family was good. What was surprising was Angelo and Gianni talking about having children. They can at least foster a child. That could be hopeful news for Sami. Dani seemed to be getting through to Marco, then we saw Marco again running away. Unfortunate that Dani got injured trying to chase after Marco. Marco is a good kid and did rescue Dani. After fixing Dani up, Marco seems to be willing to give a little. Marco at last seems to be willing to see Dani again. That's a big improvement.
  8. raven1

    Reunited

    The boys may be getting more food than they can handle at the weyr, but the same is true of the information they are getting. Kemi is the bright spot. She also has a lot of information about time travel, her age, her weyrmate and a baby. That alone is overwhelming. Add to that meeting a member of the oldtimers who helps Jevikel with the bandages and tells about his male weyrmate, and I expect they are a bit confused. Other than the first encounter with G'dar they have had good experiences in the weyr. Being holder bred and not weyr bred, I think they will fit better with the oldtimers. I do hope they get the white candidate braids in their knots. I think it will do much to relieve their worries.
  9. raven1

    Go Home Loren

    I can see that Loren's attachment for his home may have been a major problem for him moving in with Jay. Fortunately that was at least one problem Loren has resolved. It will make it much easier for Jay and Loren to move to Denver when they start their business together with Seamus and Matt. I did like the way the support group worked together to get Loren a second chance. I also hope their marriage will happen before the end of this book. Next book can deal with adopting their kids, one each dog and cat
  10. raven1

    Go Home Loren

    Loren better now mess this up again! It is obvious that Matt and Seamus set this up, and probably had to do a lot of convincing (and a few white lies) to make sure Jay was there to open the door. Lars is probably an accomplice. A phone call to let Loren know Court and Lars were trying and Court was 4 day late??? Come to think on it, Loren's whole team was probably working on it to make sure that Loren at least had time to think about what he really wants...and he does want Jay. Loren had a taste of the daddy life, but still is not ready for that yet. However, I think now he may be willing to make sure that Jay will never leave him again. He might even be considering marriage. Great chapter leading up to Jay and Loren finding a meeting ground they both can get something they want. Hopefully!
  11. Have a good day at work! We will miss you here.
  12. Aod and I are doing well. It's been a lazy stay at home day of cooking for me. Looking forward for tomorrow though. Aod has invited a few of our friends for drinks and snacks. That's always fun. We get to gossip and complain about what's happening in our condo.
  13. Hey Spike! Seems like I run into you almost everywhere I go on GA. How are you doing?
  14. Howdy Bucket! How are things today in the jolly old land of Oz?
  15. I thought it was the poppies of Oz not the grass.😁
  16. Reminded me of my first Pride parade. I still miss the tight jeans with no holes in them. I loved the white ones, but they never stayed white on me for more that a few minutes. ...and no Albert, I am not talking about dirty knees.
  17. Hi Albert! I finally made the beef bourgeon. It was great. I basically used a TinEats recipe, but used Merlot, added twice the garlic and dried red chili flakes (for Aod, but I like also). How are you guys? I am happy to hear the chicken problem has stopped for you.
  18. It's late here, so I am off to bed. You all have a great day!
  19. I love peach tea during the summer. I squeeze some fresh lime juice in it, then pour it over an ice in a tall glass. Very refreshing on a hot day.
  20. That's excellent! Aod and I celebrated our 11th anniversary in May (when we first met) and 10th anniversary of when we started living together on March 18th.
  21. Hi Texy! Yes there are Pride events in Chiang Mai and many of the larger cities in Thailand during the entire month. Last year's events had been cancelled, but I am sure that at least the Pride Parade is scheduled for this year. Not sure when yet, because Thailand only announced recently that all Covid related restrictions will end on June 15th. I have signed up for the Pride Updates online for activities here in Chiang Mai. No news yet, but I am hopeful.
  22. That's great! Congratulations to Max.
  23. That is an amazing video! I would definitely pay a good sum to have a large portion, but would never try to do it myself. I have to admit that the kitchen and tools used were pretty amazing also.
  24. raven1

    Chapter 93

    That was some nasty weapon that Ases mech took out. I want to know who sent that. I don't suspect Ases, because this was an old weapon of Garjah's people. I also don't think that the Kardoval behind this. It is too public and too obvious if it was an attack aimed at Garjah and Essell. I guess that I will have to wait for the investigation's results just like everyone else. I do like the way that Garjah is standing up to the Kardoval, especially Mereval.
  25. raven1

    Chapter 6

    I see your point and admit it is probably what will happen. I had envisioned Dani racing his bike to Marco's home. Yell at Marco to get on the bike with him to go to the hospital to check on Sami, because Sami was caught in a fire. All that before Marco could get in a word. Marco's so stunned by the news he doesn't say anything the whole trip to the hospital while worrying about Sami. This is of course my sometimes vivid imagination running away with me.
×
×
  • Create New...