Jump to content

raven1

Author
  • Posts

    13,406
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by raven1

  1. Howdy Drewdy! I though you might like to know: If the concept of a 100-foot-tall tarantula barreling through the countryside sounds frightening, that's because it is. While the 1950s wasn't the best decade for a movie based on such a premise, it did succeed with Tarantula, another horror film about a normal creature that mutates to a massive size due to exposure to nuclear material.
  2. Howdy Spike! You definitely held your own against our resident crazies. Do you need some anti-acid tablets? You should definitely try living in a different country for a few weeks before deciding to move there. I tried Belize, Costa Rica and Indonesia for a couple of long vacations before finding Thailand. Costa Rica was a very close second. My plan was to stay here for a year.
  3. Good day Albert! I see you and Clo manage to keep Drew busy today.
  4. Good Morning! Sawasdee Khrup 🙏 I see you all had a very busy day.
  5. I gave up fried creepy crawlies a few years back. It takes forever to chew their exoskeletons. They also give me a kind of acid reflux condition within seconds of eating. 🤮 Thanks anyway. 😬
  6. I'm spoilt, here melons are in season year round. 😁
  7. Hey All! Just going to say Good Night. Keep Texy distrac....er...busy. He's always in a better mood that way. He also doesn't disturb my sleep with a lot of noise from his bombs.
  8. Whew! I was beginning to sweat it out thinking of ways around the curfew! 😥
  9. Hi Gary It was delicious and had tons of crabmeat. It surprised even Aod at how much crabmeat was used. How are you and your kids?
  10. raven1

    You left me.

    A lot of the comments have mentioned Lars and Loren confronting their 'parents' to ask why they abandoned Loren and lied to Lars. The following are IMO: Would the tell the truth? NO! Would I become violently ill listening to their perverted, twisted logic? 🤮 Would I want to beat them to within an inch of their lives? YES Do I still want to find out what they say?😬 Call it morbid curiosity.
  11. Aod and I are doing well. We went to a new restaurant today where all the dishes featured fresh crab or shrimp appetizers or entrees. We had crab fried rice, crab spring rolls, sour mellon Tom Yum (with a shrimp based bullion, and garden salads. We went with a friend, so three meals came to $15 dollars. I do love how cheap it is to eat here if you stick to Thai food.
  12. raven1

    You left me.

    I'm with Spike on this. It seems inconceivable that the judge, public prosecutor, or children's services would not have interviewed Lars at some point during this time.
  13. My plan for the weekend is to rest up, catch up on reading and going to coffee shops with Aod. How about you?
  14. Probably not, but I can always dream. How are you and your hubby?😁
  15. Oh I'm sure we all are. Just saying there are some details we just haven't seen yet. Of course, you could use your drones to give us a peek if you were so inclined.
  16. The problem with that Drew is we only got half the details. I would definitely like to see the dark side where the sun doesn't shine. 🤗
  17. raven1

    Chapter 4

    Dani's world is shrinking. He can't be what Emilia wants. Giaco seems to be torn between Laura as a woman and Dani as a best friend. No one seems to be on the same page. Jame's wish for the tone of the date was accomplished perfectly. I hope that Toto realizes his mistake and makes up with Michele. Self sacrifice is a cowardly way to break up. If an absence of a few year diminishes the love they have together, so be it. If not, then they have the love and strength to survive the problems they will face together. I was pleased that Marco it committed to helping Sami.
  18. Howdy Texy! You're so cute when you are in your Pi mode.
  19. Howdy Spike! I appreciate your support as I slept during all the madness yesterday!
  20. Hi Page! Hope your off to a good start on the weekend. Any more funny family stories to cheer us up? 😄
  21. Hey Clo! I was surprised you didn't claim the sexy blond Gary posted. Is your herd getting too big for you?
  22. Aloha Albert! How are you tonight? I really loved the dinner you mentioned. It sounded perfect!
  23. Hey All! Sawasdee Khrup 🙏 I have had fun catching up! You guys had a lot of fun last night!
  24. I don't have a choice! I have to keep up with Aod. He is the social director of my life.
×
×
  • Create New...