Clo read me the rules. We all know this one is for Dugh! Although....I get first right if he doesn't want to claim this one. You sure know how to pick the ones with bedroom eyes, Gary.
Great beginning to this new (for me) story. I have been a fan for a very long time. I think I have read all the Preacher and Tasilo stories on IOMFATS, CRVB and Awesome Dude sites. Kristijan kind of reminds me of Oskar. I know this story will be a lot of fun to read. I am very happy to see you here on GA.
Very true Albert. I apologize Gary it's your decision. My apologies to all the rest of you. Now go slug it out amongst the rest of you. Just ask Gary nicely.😇
Ahh Spike, you're on a slippery slope here. Clo make look innocent, but she is a bit kinky. Not sure you're argument will detour or allure her...just saying.
Since you were so nice to me Gary, I will pass this one on to Clo. Although if you look close, I think Clo got the Bigger deal. ...and those eyes *an OMG sigh* Enjoy Clo!
Hands off Clo! I was first to claim this one. Isn't the sexy butcher I sent you paying enough attention? Let me know. I have a body back guarantee and you can return for a full refund. Which will be nothing since he was a gift.
I love the first Blade Runner movie, and you are right about the sound track at the beginning of the movie. Very definitely unsettling. Vangelis' music was perfect to set the mood for the movie.
I honestly think that this could go many ways. Giaco might be straight, bi or gay. I am very sure Marco is gay. So maybe Dani and Marco will discover each other and Giaco will be their best friend. Who knows but the author who likes to take us on this roller coast ride? I am looking forward to the next post. What days and how many times a week can we anticipate a new chapter?
@Tonyw94 mentioned it in his comment about Vincent and Dirk. Erroneously I just mentioned Vincent. I think the idea of Dirk getting a new affinity is also an interesting idea. Had to laugh at your HP reference.
Aiden is perfectly aligned with most kids his age when confronted with the competition for attention by a new baby in the family. That he changes in such a short time is testament to Loe's ability to perform miracles. I didn't get to the point of realizing my baby brother was my best friend for almost two decades.
Loren is very resilient to the idea of a kid of his own for many good reasons. However, Aiden is very resourceful and will enlist the growing army of babies that will eventually break down Loe's defenses eventually. *fingers crossed* Jay's a smart man and will quietly wait on the sideline. (Rooting for the kids when Loe's not looking.)
I do love Aiden's new name for the baby brother. I think Aiden has been watching too many Muppet shows or going to McD's for nuggets too often. I would love to know how he picked that nickname.