Jump to content

Drew Espinosa

Author
  • Posts

    23,803
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Drew Espinosa

  1. I'd rather kiss you than @spike382.
  2. Calling me a poser is bullying me, that's just a fact.
  3. Stop bullying me! 😭
  4. I just knew you were a brony...
  5. Glad you admitted it!
  6. All she has is a doctored image.
  7. Fine... I'll compromise and say, "you're someone I should be addicted to."
  8. Wedding? You need to calm down with that overactive imagination of yours. I'm not addicted to you, either.
  9. I don't kiss people that I should love.
  10. You can't have memory loss for something that never happened.
  11. I'll deny that I admitted anything in like 10 minutes.
  12. Nah, I saw Marc in Bad Buddy too.
  13. A bit of context for everyone: GMM is a company that produces many of the series Spikey and I watch. Today, they announced what series people can expect for next year.
×
×
  • Create New...