As a guy I knew said once, records will get you in trouble. I don't keep records on anything. He died with lots of rumors, but no proof.
The truth will set you free. The truth is headed to Will and it's the nuclear option.
Some people never learn. You don't go after Will's family. How bad will this next bite bite back?
McCormick's and their need to fic broken things. I can already see the interest flaring between Peter and Jensen. They are such an unlikely pairing.
And Andrew is coming to life again with this totally impossible almost a Mustang.
Jumping back into the past lives of these characters we know so well is a savage jolt to the system. They are all so young and fragile, with faint glimmers of who and what they will become.
Peter is the calming oil on the surging waters of Ned's breakdown from Graves' sexual assault. - You did what Carter's do. Protect the flock. You are family -
Yani stops the covert plot against Newfoundland by burying the plotters in lawyers, reporters, and bureaucracy with a handful of clicks.
Someone will have a huge headache. I can hear the distant shatter of crystal already.