Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

drpaladin

Site Moderator
  • Posts

    26,297
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by drpaladin

  1. drpaladin

    Chapter 5

    Providing you could lift it. And remember Charlie's concern about what some aliens consider edible.
  2. drpaladin

    Chapter 5

    No 101 flavors is likely a good thing. Imagine one with the works.
  3. I believe we just found our mystery bumper. If the Red Stars already had Phentrom as they did at the base, why was this hunter still on the trail? And why target Phentrom? He's had the most passive role of all of them in their activities.
  4. drpaladin

    Chapter 5

    It's a good thing their new house has expandable resources. I could get a little too used to attic takeout. The gifts they've exchanged from Pacha's expedition are truly extraordinary.
  5. drpaladin

    Chapter 5

    Sometimes I Kenumber how often I Partaka.
  6. It didn't help matters the high school I went to lost over 170+ games in a row.
  7. I'm with @Myr I think the first one I was drug to as a child set my hate in place. I was miserable. The second and last I went to I had a hangover from hell and left before it started. If I've seen more than an incidental hour's worth in the years since, I'd be surprised.
  8. I'd say not reinstating the security system on the ship after they took it was a bad idea. Wherever Lyoth and Stawren are headed there are bound to be more of these mercenaries. Was the armada an ally of the Red Stars or there to do battle?
  9. Iota is also used to denote the ninth star in a constellation.
  10. When Latin scholars transcribed the Greek alphabet they used either Iota or jota since the I and j are variations of each other. Since the I was the smallest letter, it came to be used for small things.
  11. Iota shouldn't be confused with I oughta.
  12. Just as I thought. I hope their ship is flyable.
  13. drpaladin

    Chapter 4

    ...and it was Charmin.
  14. drpaladin

    Chapter 1

    I loved my black leather jackets, but one of my aunts thought they made me look like some sort of thug. I wore them anyway.
  15. drpaladin

    Chapter 4

    Esmeralda was the name of the hapless and wonky with witchcraft nanny on Bewitched.
  16. drpaladin

    Chapter 4

    Geronia, Geronette, Geronilla?
  17. drpaladin

    Chapter 4

    Esmeralda happily fixed the issue of the stranded elves, insuring a Merry Christmas in Nicklus' reality. With Nicholass and Lugh's collaboration, the new attic means they are only steps away from their many friends. They've already solved a major problem and the holiday hasn't begun yet.
  18. Pustules serve as an unpleasant, but necessary visual warning all is not well in the body. It is one of the indicators of diseases like chickenpox or smallpox. Smallpox killed between 300-500 million people just in the 20th century.
  19. drpaladin

    Chapter 3

    It depends.
  20. It will certainly be like waiting till next year.
  21. Doctors and nurses have patients. Readers are notoriously impatient.
  22. drpaladin

    Chapter 3

    What could be better than a portal to visit Nickolass and the elves anytime they want to? Nothing at all. It's the best present of all and right in their new home. Multiple Santas on multiple alternate Earths. It's a concept not new to our gang, but now they are seeing their version and another in person and the new one has a big problem which he's expended a lot of skwish to attract the attention of one of his kind to help. Whatever is going on involves Christmas gift production and is very bad. Nickalus has the best possible problem solvers now.
  23. Luscious can mean sexually attractive.
  24. drpaladin

    Chapter 9

    The map helps. Where is the Iron Fortress or the Alphar lands?
  25. drpaladin

    Chapter 9

    Our group is smart enough to realize coping with this strange future may be beyond their ability and nature to adapt to in the way Mablin had planned. What will be plan B? There are cross plots going on over the dragon's remains. We know one group is the mine owners, but the other group is still hidden and represent a danger.
×
×
  • Create New...