Jump to content

drpaladin

Site Moderator
  • Posts

    26,304
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by drpaladin

  1. drpaladin

    Chapter 3

    I thought you were bound for Crete today.
  2. drpaladin

    Chapter 3

    All of them? Aw heck, just go for the full body transplant. I've seen dead people who looked better.
  3. drpaladin

    Chapter 6

    Until there is more character exposition we won't know for sure.
  4. drpaladin

    Chapter 6

    Except from the reaction in the SUV, Chase seems to sense Micco's emotions.
  5. drpaladin

    Chapter 3

    A head transplant might.
  6. drpaladin

    Chapter 6

    Look at the mess Danny presents. He's a junkie. Any plan he might try would be drug addled, and any testimony close to worthless.
  7. drpaladin

    Chapter 3

    No idea who you're talking about.
  8. drpaladin

    Chapter 6

    So Michael's confession of his sexuality caused Chase to leave? There had to be more behind it than this, but no contact after years of friendship means everything changed in that instant. Danny is sending all the signals he didn't have anything to do with Sam's death, but if not him, who did and what did Danny think he saw?
  9. drpaladin

    Chapter 3

    Honestly, I've seen better faces in nightmares.
  10. drpaladin

    Chapter 3

    Not just the teeth. Look at the weird left eye.
  11. drpaladin

    Chapter 3

    *Filing away to use in future*
  12. drpaladin

    Chapter 3

    He has gone to Crete on vacay.
  13. drpaladin

    Sands of Time

    But does Xavier? I mean he kills dragons.
  14. drpaladin

    Sands of Time

    For anyone else it would be two to three chapters worth.
  15. Or they're like the guy at our EMA, too lazy to pick the right alert areas and just hits the ALL button.
  16. drpaladin

    Chapter 3

    No offense, but he looks like an escapee from The Hills Have Eyes.
  17. All of them are headed this way? I find it unlikely. They all have GA tags when they have vehicle descriptions. In contrast, I have never once heard an alert from MS.
  18. drpaladin

    Chapter 3

    There would have been an autonomic response already. Caleb knew and his wolf knew. How do you need more?
  19. drpaladin

    Chapter 3

    I'm thinking with the heightened senses wolves have, they would know.
  20. Cinemas aren't in the act.
  21. I've never been able to figure out how they decide where to distribute Amber Alerts. Most of the ones I get are out of Georgia and I'm a long way from Georgia.
  22. It's required of cable providers. It also seems required to do it when you really want to hear what they're saying on TV.
  23. drpaladin

    Chapter 3

    I can pretty much detail how Caleb got into his situation. Intelligence agencies do it all the time. They approached him with a seemingly harmless but lucrative deal and built up evidence he was doing more than he was. From there they used blackmail and extortion. It's simple and ruthlessly effective. The only way out is to not fall for the first con and it's much harder than it sounds. Also keep in mind Caleb is more than likely heaping more blame and guilt on himself than he deserves.
  24. drpaladin

    Chapter 26

    I wouldn't want to run into anything that could puncture through dragon scales.
  25. drpaladin

    Chapter 26

    I like broccoli myself, but still loathe Brussel sprouts. lol
×
×
  • Create New...