Jump to content

drpaladin

Site Moderator
  • Posts

    26,277
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by drpaladin

  1. drpaladin

    Chapter 24

    Finally they are in the capitol with YarIma and Fenn is repressing the urge to kill his way in and out
  2. drpaladin

    Chapter 1

    Got it the first time
  3. drpaladin

    Prologue

    Who rings the Beĺĺ?
  4. drpaladin

    Prologue

    Plucky sidekick Acquired
  5. If I think hard , I can vaguely recall doing a sprint
  6. drpaladin

    Chapter 14

    The two most dangerous pieces, the pious and the useful.
  7. drpaladin

    Chapter 24

    I'm betting on the bond to beat Zereth's conditioning.
  8. drpaladin

    Chapter 24

    If they only knew Zereth's fear is the completed bond
  9. drpaladin

    Chapter 11

    A con artist. Riley sees through Sterling's silver plate
  10. drpaladin

    Chapter 23

    Fenn could have been angry they lied about Ain. It's a testament to his innate goodness he isn't mad.
  11. drpaladin

    Chapter 13

    Not too unusual.
  12. Who knew Ellis would get so pissed over the shabby blazer?
  13. Father, who was that little demon?
  14. Most of the fun lies in the pursuit
  15. drpaladin

    Chapter 10

    Ben, like Ripley, had to learn to act human. Julian helped and Riley is continuing the lesson
  16. drpaladin

    Chapter 4

    Oh; they knew. Didn't care. Adrenaline rush
  17. drpaladin

    Chapter 10

    "Very Clark Kent meets The Talented Mister Ripley." Oh; I do love JuĺIan! Ripley
  18. drpaladin

    Chapter 6

    Austin has it bad for Xavier. Exactly how old is Evelyn? This replace the Alpha when the son turns 18 seems odd.
  19. drpaladin

    Chapter 10

    Or being held for ransom
  20. drpaladin

    Mezereon

    This place is a collection of enticing puzzles. Ali has chosen to attach himself firmly to Lawrence for no apparent reason and Bastien is actively seeking him out. He's making decent progress.
  21. drpaladin

    Chapter 22

    I'm sure Ain could make her see the light
  22. drpaladin

    Chapter 22

    They should know Ain wouldn't want this
  23. drpaladin

    Chapter 10

    It's never just one
  24. drpaladin

    Chapter 10

    Doomed to Class F
  25. drpaladin

    Chapter 23

    Zereth, I think your plan is unraveling.
×
×
  • Create New...