Jump to content
Bot Attack ×

drpaladin

Site Moderator
  • Posts

    26,355
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by drpaladin

  1. Realization is often depicted by a glowing light bulb.
  2. drpaladin

    Chapter 33

    As we've seen, Yarima isn't so bad. Looks like there's no more worry of her stealing powers. She and Oretski also got to see how unstable Fenn is up close. The question is why was he seeking Ain? Are they going on the mission?
  3. drpaladin

    Chapter 13

    Pink. Burlap bag. Rope. Duct tape. Basement. Metal chair. Cattle prod.
  4. drpaladin

    Chapter 13

    I was afraid this would cycle up, and it did. The Game was already bad, now it is evil incarnate. Time to take the gloves off and really fight back.
  5. drpaladin

    Chapter 13

    I do love medieval and period pieces. There's not nearly enough on here.
  6. drpaladin

    Chapter 12

    A guy I know started a for profit model of Goodwill. It gives 51% of profits to charity and still made him a multi-millionaire.
  7. drpaladin

    Chapter 13

    Thanks. It was beginning to give me a tic.
  8. drpaladin

    Chapter 12

    Found it at a thrift store.
  9. drpaladin

    Chapter 12

    Remember this is Canada and teens have leeway to have their own bank accounts, credit cards, and own businesses. We know nothing about Marc.
  10. drpaladin

    Chapter 13

    There is no dead body or death certificate, so he can't be dead.
  11. drpaladin

    Chapter 13

    A shiny driver?😛
  12. drpaladin

    Chapter 13

    Hopefully Charlie O is getting abs on Taine's new old body. What do demon hunters do when they find them? Wanna know for career day. I would think finding some demon whacking gear would be step one. Does Raid have a supernatural division?
  13. The voice of the silent can be the loudest of all.
  14. drpaladin

    Chapter 32

    Petre did a little good with her talk to Ain. Thrre's no getting through to Fenn. He has to get there himself. I doubt Varilik will love this mission idea. It won't bring riches or territory.
  15. drpaladin

    Chapter 12

    BTW - I want the roof repair and water stain removal concession across all your poor ceiling stain contemplating characters. 😛
  16. drpaladin

    Chapter 12

    We can assume GM stands for General Manager, which means not even he is the big cheese.
  17. drpaladin

    Chapter 12

    Justin needs a keeper.
  18. drpaladin

    Chapter 12

    One pressure point drops and another appears. I was afraid Blue wouldn't know enough to help. I know what I'd do, bluff like hell. "You aren't as clever as you believe. We know who you are. The Game ends now or you die." But I know I can sell it.
  19. drpaladin

    Chapter 11

    If he finds out everything and that's his job, what does Mr. Chen do?
  20. drpaladin

    Chapter 11

    I'm more inclined to see him in a close encounter with some axe handles. Screw the lawyers.
  21. drpaladin

    Chapter 11

    I'd be disappointed if he didn't.
  22. drpaladin

    Chapter 11

    How can he? It's been implied he's an adult. Daddy dearest is free and clear.
  23. drpaladin

    Chapter 12

    Of course not.
  24. drpaladin

    Chapter 12

    I want to see how the Hartleys explain this new addition to their family. Weird.
  25. drpaladin

    Chapter 31

    "You trust me, don't you?" That's the problem, Fenn. You do as you're told because it's easier. This was a loyalty test. What would have happened if Fenn hadn't passed?
×
×
  • Create New...