Jump to content

drpaladin

Site Moderator
  • Posts

    26,331
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by drpaladin

  1. drpaladin

    Chapter 5

    No labels will apply?
  2. drpaladin

    Chapter 18

    At least Ain wasn't able to lie, even if it let him get back to Fenn. He does have ethics.
  3. drpaladin

    Chapter 5

    You do know three of the books are here?
  4. drpaladin

    Chapter 5

    Darien Taine, ask me again and I'll say the same.
  5. drpaladin

    Chapter 10

    I think it's deceptive. By the 19th Century, technology made weapons horrifically destructive. As pointed out in the chapter, they would have stood no chance if there had been artillery.
  6. drpaladin

    Chapter 5

    Taine?
  7. drpaladin

    Chapter 5

    Orel better establish the terrariums as a no label zone.
  8. drpaladin

    Chapter 5

    Yet.
  9. drpaladin

    Chapter 5

    Against ordinary possibility Ollie has easily absorbed Axl's little family into his home and is happy about it. Another successful Orel generated protocol.
  10. The Word of the Day arrives just before the liminal state between night and dawn. (At least where I am.)
  11. drpaladin

    Chapter 10

    COME AND GET IT! The core of their salvation lies with the single Maxim gun. It's a fearsome scythe of death, but one fatal jam and it's over.
  12. drpaladin

    Chapter 17

    The more we see Varilik around Fenn, the clearer his acting ability and manipulation becomes.
  13. drpaladin

    Chapter 4

    This sparked my memory and I recalled borrowing a video camera. They were bulky back then and the camera and recorder were separate units. I noticed there was a half used tape in the unit. I rewound it to see what was on it. I saw some other guy hiding the camera in a bathroom. Ewww. And no, I stopped watching.
  14. drpaladin

    Chapter 4

    It's not so bad when it's a mutually beneficial ecosystem.
  15. drpaladin

    Chapter 4

    Orel, the facilitator, building his bridges. Is the Ollie/Axl bridge the Bridge of Possibility?
  16. drpaladin

    Chapter 1

    Where was the pizza bag?
  17. drpaladin

    Chapter 9

    It was a thrilling escape, but now begins the battle for their lives. And Timmy is stable.
  18. drpaladin

    Chapter 9

    Jack, King of Horses, comes through.
  19. drpaladin

    Chapter 8

    The only way to negotiate with fanatics.
  20. drpaladin

    Fog

    Most likely. Why is he a prisoner of his own people?
  21. drpaladin

    El Ferrol

    @PrivateTim Thank you!
  22. drpaladin

    Chapter 16

    Something is very off with this war. Did Varilik isolate himself at the front knowing how unpopular their war objectives would be? Can Ain get any dumber?
  23. drpaladin

    Fog

    Our prisoner awakes to a myriad of mysteries. He is an empty vessel with no knowledge of who he is or why he is there. The complete absence of memories is frightening to his core. It's hard to say if his questioner is friend or foe.
  24. drpaladin

    True Nature

    Theo's cold and brusque attitude has evaporated as they near the Veil. Theo has become nice.
×
×
  • Create New...