Ellis let Taine see Michael, and it may have been a fatal mistake. Now he knows there's a way out of the deal. He also knows he has a chance to be happy.
Now he needs to get off his ass and raise the lousy 400 pounds.
Another golden retrieverish boyfriend? Nothing against them. They're adorable.
You realize your stories are notably dog free. There were those nasty ones at Merrick Manor.
They briefly thought they were a secret resistance cell, but they only moved to a different cage. Their enemy is all seeing, fearless, and nearly omnipotent. I suspect an AI is involved in running the Game. Moves are being predicted before they are made.
I doubt Varilik would put himself in danger and rely only on Fenn to protect him. There is something about his powers we don't know. I also have a funny feeling when he says he took care of the fake assassin. I don't believe the false beard line.
When will Fenn realize he's being manipulated?
George and Luis get to commiserate over the untidy lust of their wives. I think Luis will not be as merciful with his wife as George was with Caroline.
I don't envy Daventry trying to navigate the tedious Spanish court.
The clock is beginning to tick. There are fourteen months of this tenuous peace.
They should have practiced more to sell it the first time. Then again, I'm not sure being a star performer is a good idea. The Archivist is being graded too. Being too good gets you doing more.