Jump to content

spike382

Members
  • Posts

    14,567
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spike382

  1. You don't weight that much, babe, Force could probably benchpress like 3 Drews.
  2. Well as you've all demonstrated this morning, you're provided the lowest of low-hanging fruit, and pick it up and devour it like it's the ambrosia of the gods. So you all apparently can't get any lower.
  3. It wasn't a fantasy, dingus, it's BL rules. I don't make them, but after two years watching them regularly I'm extremely familiar with them.
  4. Yes, but if.. IF any of this was a factor, I, as the Spikey part of SpikeyDrew, I would have no trouble carrying Drew in various ways, including a fireman's carry, a bridal carry, a piggyback ride, etc.
  5. I'm taller than you and I weigh more, that ain't happening Nong.
  6. You're putting yourself in the crosshairs again, bitch.
  7. Smells like... Clo stop perving out!!!!
  8. Wow there was a server glitch, thank god my post trolling @Drew Espinosa was saved.
  9. Little bro, it's okay to admit you're wrong.
  10. That you need to come back from Egypt and join the rest of us.
  11. Yeah it’s never gonna happen for me. I’m sure that shocks everyone.
  12. I’m the masses! (and so is @dughlas )
  13. I was showing great displeasure at his extremely inappropriate remarks.
  14. So you only became a “real adult” in April? 👀
  15. Your face is never the answer.
×
×
  • Create New...