Jump to content

spike382

Members
  • Posts

    14,567
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spike382

  1. Wow, that’s not the response I was expecting. I was thinking it would be more like… … Nong Drew:
  2. He didn't really love democracy.
  3. At least you’re admitting you’re a crazy like the rest of us.
  4. No it’s all you crazies and your false accusations.
  5. I see a… Shut up! … … Yes. 👀
  6. In your dreams, bitch.
  7. Is that what you call clarifying your Drewth?
  8. I made a critique about 1 of their series currently dropping, and made a very nice complement about another.
  9. I was bored without him, there was no pining.
  10. Dugh meant to say hi… 👀
  11. It’s his pattern sadly.
  12. That’s all I get? A smug face?
  13. Figures that’s how you say hi, Mr. MIA.
  14. Hmmm… This is kinda true.
×
×
  • Create New...