Jump to content

jaysalmn

Author
  • Posts

    2,071
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by jaysalmn

  1. jaysalmn

    Renewal

    So happy Mark and Dan have found each other. Mark definitely deserves some happiness, and Dan sounds like a great guy. Carl is a selfish asshole who doesn't deserve Mark's attention, much less his love!
  2. Love, love, love the new story! U have such a great way of weaving an equal mix of love and drama into ur stories! Have a feeling its gonna be a bumpy road to get Jared and Craig on the same page, and I'm sure together! Can't wait to see what Jared has to say! Absolutely looking forward to reading more!!!
  3. jaysalmn

    Chapter 6

    Great chapter! Never thought about him ever getting a boat. I guess any way to deal with heartbreak. What a way to leave me hanging at the end! Lol! Can't wait to read more!!
  4. jaysalmn

    Chapter 22

    Good chapter. Surprised Matt went back to the office after his outburst. Honestly, I can totally see both of them ending up as bar skanks drugging and looking for their next fuck. Maybe Matt more than Andy. Also, they're right that Matt and Andy have kinda changed roles, although I don't remember Andy being as narcissistic and uncaring about other people's feelings as Matt is. Where the hell are their parents? They just let them run the streets and don't give a shit what they do? They both proved to their parents that they lie and can't be trusted! I don't get it.
  5. jaysalmn

    Chapter 5

    Great chapter!! I'm so sad that Rob and Jerome are fighting. HOWEVER... I always love when some good drama is mixed in and u definitely didn't disappoint!! Can't wait to read more!!
  6. jaysalmn

    Chapter 2

    I hope we don't have too much more of d-bag Jackson. A self centered, bratty teenager gets old really quick.
  7. jaysalmn

    Chapter 17

    LOVED the chapter!! So happy Sammy and Karl ended up together. Peter ended up being kind of a selfish asshole. Just my personal opinion. BTW, what happened to chapter 16? Chapter 15 was repeated on chapter 16.
  8. jaysalmn

    Chapter 4

    Another great chapter! I'm so loving Jerome and Rob! Even MY heart was fluttering when Rob was introducing Jerome as his partner! They make me smile! Looking forward to reading more!!
  9. jaysalmn

    Chapter 21

    Well, I'm happy Matt finally admitted thay he is an asshole! I've thought that of him for MANY, MANY chapters! He and Colt became my least liked characters quite a while back. Can't wait to see if Matt lets Dr Walker help him, or if he continues being a narcissistic asshole.
  10. jaysalmn

    Chapter 15

    Great chapter! I knew Maria was trash, and she just proved it! Sammy was right when he said that whole family is fucked up, not in those words. Lol! Sammy and Karl cuddled up....think old Peter has some competition! Can't wait to read more!!
  11. Hey there! My first time leaving a comment even though I'm a big fan of the story! I'm so happy that Dominic and Anikin are finally together. Will be interesting to see how their relationship blossoms!
  12. jaysalmn

    Chapter 14

    Well, this chapter has taken an interesting turn. Kinda seems to me that maybe Karl and Sammy may be the two that end up together? Or perhaps some jealous drama between Karl and Peter? Whatever happens, can't wait to read more!!
  13. jaysalmn

    Chapter 3

    Great chapter! I'm loving the developing relationship! Jerome and Rob make a grear pair. A lottle nervous about what's coming up in the next chapter tho. Nice teaser at the end! Lol!
  14. jaysalmn

    Chapter 13

    LOVED the chapter! I'm so happy Karl decided on a separation. I have no doubt divorce will be the outcome. He deserves way better than Maria and her asshole family! I'm also hapoy that he hit Rick! He's disgusting too, and definitely deserved it. What can I say about Brenda, except she's as disgusting as the rest! Can't wait to read more!!
  15. jaysalmn

    Chapter 12

    Still loving the story! Luke is so adorable! I sure hope karma comes around and closed fists Maria and Brenda in the face!
  16. jaysalmn

    Chapter 1

    Good story so far. Not a big fan of Jackson's at all. A self centered ass is what I see so far.
  17. jaysalmn

    Chapter 11

    Still loving ur story so far. I knew it had to be Nat that attacked Sammy! So happy he's gonna be ok. I hope Nat's family gets raked over the coals for the disgusting people they are, Maria included. Karl definitely deserves better than her, and from the sound of it won't have a problem finding someone else. Surprised Sammy's mother came to take care of him. Can't wait to see how Sammy and Peter's relationship develops now that everything is out.
  18. jaysalmn

    Chapter 4

    Loving ur story so far! Daniel is so adorable and lovable, and Rayne is an all around good guy. A very emotional chapter, but both guys handled it well! Looking forward to reading more!
  19. jaysalmn

    Chapter 8

    Omg, I'm on pins and needles wondering what exactly happened to Sammy and if Nat had anything to do with it! Surprised that Peter just up and ran out the door when Billiee called to let him kno that happened to Sammy. I think this,may be the point where Brenda starts putting the pieces together. Loved the surprise party for Karl, and was kinda shocked at Rick's reaction to Sammy being gay. Just goes to show what closed minded assholes are out there! SOOO looking forward to the next chapter!!
  20. Another great chapter! I can't get enuf of the adorable Nate and Bodie! They are so cute together! Was so sweet at the end of the chapter when Bodie cuddles Nate instead of him going to sleep with his uncles for comfort after his nightmare. As always, looking forward to reading more!
  21. jaysalmn

    Chapter 6

    I'm a big fan of ur story so far! I enjoy Peter and Sammy together, although Peter has A LOT to work through first. I like Karl, and feel so bad for him. Maria's parents and brother are horrible people! Will be interesting to see what Brenda does with Sammy's phone number that she found in Peter's pocket!Looking forward to reading more!!
  22. jaysalmn

    Early October

    Loved the chapter! So glad that Toph is loosening up, if only a bit. Already dislike Steve, only because I think Toph should be with Gary. Lol! I felt so sorry for Gary at the end of the chapter when Toph got the call from Steve! Can't wait to see how this turns out!
  23. Absolutely love Nate and Bodie! They're so sweet together. Laughed at Big Mike's comment about the boys tying their laces with one hand because they hadn't let go of each other. Loved the gift Bodie gave to Nate. I would have been happy with just the box too! Lol! Always look forward to new chapters!
×
×
  • Create New...