Jump to content

jaysalmn

Author
  • Posts

    2,071
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by jaysalmn

  1. A drama filled chapter! I have to admit that I would also have an issue if my partner was eye fucking another guy all evening. I can kinda identify with Mike there. It doesn't necessarily have to come from a place of guilt. Sounds like David was actually kinda ignoring Mike at some point when Rain was within eye shot. I don't hold a lot of respect for Rain either. He's there with his girlfriend, yet openly flirting with another person who also happens to be in a relationship.I think that David was a selfish ass for staying and partying instead of going home when he found out Mike had left. Tells me that he has a lack of caring when it comes to Mike's feelings. Understanding the prologue now, David kinda deserved it.
  2. jaysalmn

    Chapter 12

    Well, Jackson almost had me convinced that he had changed, with all of the thinking he had been doing about Luke. It was unfortunate that he had to go back to being his normal asshole self. I still don't understand what Luke sees in him. Jackson and his friends seem to think they are so cool and guys like Luke are losers, but really Jackson and his friends are the losers and Luke deserves SO much more! I really hope that Luke comes to his senses and forgets about Jackson.
  3. jaysalmn

    Chapter 7

    Good chapter. I liked the flashback of when Corey, Drew and Jason were like the three musketeers. Its too bad Jason turned out to be a total dick. I still say Corey should keep him at arms length tho. Everyone talks about how Jason has changed and grown up, but the truth is he didn't give a shit what he did to his friends and brother for 8, count them, 8 years!! If he hadn't gotten some well deserved karma, he still wouldn't give a shit. I, for one, don't believe that is worthy of praise and forgiveness.
  4. jaysalmn

    The Story of Us

    Well, definitely NOT what I expected. Just goes to show that even the biggest, strongest guy can be a spineless pussy when the going gets tough. Feel so bad for Ezra, and don't think much about Henrik at this point. I think that Henrik needs to get down on his knees and beg Ezra for forgiveness for being a self centered ass. I also think Ezra shouldn't go chasing after him. If its meant to be, Henrik will be back. If he doesn't come back, Ezra can thank god that he dodged a bullet with a big heartless wimp!
  5. jaysalmn

    Chapter 6

    Well, guess I'm gonna be the debbie downer of the reviews! Lol! I've seen and experienced a lot, and those things have made me the grudge holding, unforgiving bitch I am today. Personally, I would never ever forgive Jason for what he did. I still say if Jason's ex hadn't fucked around on him, Jason would still be living his life not caring how he affected his brother and friends. That aside, I kinda felt that their running into each other all the time and "here, take my car home" seems pretty rushed. Good chapter overall, but way too nicey nicey.
  6. jaysalmn

    Chapter 20

    Great chapter! The neighborhood watch meeting was quite hilarious with all the ladies swooning over Sam and Nick! Just knew something was gonna happen that involved that idiot Cyril. Hope the kid makes it through, and Cyril ends up some big guy's bitch in prison! Lol!! Always looking forwrd to new chapters! Keep up the great work!
  7. jaysalmn

    Chapter 10

    Well, not the ending of their relationship that I had imagined. Just when I thought Devin couldn't become any more unlikeable, he makes himself an even more selfish prick. Alex didn't deserve how Devin treated him. I hope that Devin gets paid back ten fold for how he treated him. Unfortunately, this is the part of the series that I'm gonna have to bid u farewell. I liked, and even felt sorry for Devin in the first series, but no way in hell do I wanna continue reading about such a selfish, self centered bastard. Good luck with the rest. Maybe someday u might even make Devin a worth while character.
  8. jaysalmn

    Chapter 11

    Well, that was an unexpected end to the chapter. Kudos ro Luke for having the guts to put himself out there. What he sees in Jackson is beyond me. I still see a self centered ass who is still lacking in respect and simple common courtesy. I don't see this turning out very well for Luke.
  9. jaysalmn

    Chapter 5

    Great chapter! The wedding sounded great, and Zach got exactly what he deserved. Pierre and David sound like an adorable couple, and I don't think that Corey's far off the mark as far as their wedding being next. Happy that there wasn't a lot of Jason in the chapter also. I still don't like or trust him. Sometimes its too late to change and too late for forgiveness, and I think this is one of those times.
  10. jaysalmn

    Chapter 29

    What a great way to end the story! Shade's parents buy the diner, Shade and Casey are going strong, Curtis is actually thinking, and of course who can forget Lane's farewell to Al Peterson! Lmao! I'm really gonna miss reading about Casey, Shade, Rodney and Curtis, but I think I'll miss Lane most of all. He definitely holds a special place in my heart!
  11. jaysalmn

    Chapter 1

    What a sweet story! Just wish u would have added a couple more chapters to see exactly how it turns out.
  12. jaysalmn

    Chapter 6

    Great chapter! Sooo loving Connor and Ben. Ben is su h a sweetheart! When he whispered to Connor that once he was out of the casts he can hold him for the rest of time, I'll admit I got a little teary eyed! What a great love story!!
  13. jaysalmn

    Chapter 28

    Good chapter. Also glad that Casey and Shade's night went so well. Also glad that Curtis and Rodney were able to talk. Obviously Curtis is still a douche bag, not only bringing Mike around but the two of them hooking up with Joshua. I can see why those two are friends, they're both assholes. Very happy Casey didn't wanna hear anything Mike had to say. I would have been disappointed if all had been forgiven.
  14. jaysalmn

    Chapter 9

    U say that Devin already knows how it feels to be worthless and treated like garbage... so he turns around and makes someone he supposedly loves feel the same way for his own selfish, self centered reasons?? What a true piece of shit. I hope Bryce pays Devin back for what he did to Alex. Devin should feel ashamed, and doesn't deserve Alex's forgiveness...ever.
  15. jaysalmn

    First Kiss

    Omg, I am SOOOO hooked on this story! Their first kiss...and it has to happen when Elliot is leaving! Elliot is coming back for him...very romantic! I sure hope ur gonna finish this love story. I definitely wanna read all the way to their "lived happily ever after"
  16. jaysalmn

    Chapter 5

    Another great series! Just read all 5 chapters this morning and am totally hooked! Absolutely love Shane and Dimitry! I knew in my heart that Dimitry liked Shane back! Can't wait to read more!!
  17. jaysalmn

    Chapter 18

    Love the series! Hate Sam's sister. What a hypocritical bitch! Praying for the sinners, but ends up on their doorstep when she needs them. If it weren't for her kids, I would have told her exactly where she could go!
  18. jaysalmn

    Chapter 4

    Soo....I don't like Jason any better now than I did before. Sounds to me like if Luc wouldn't have treated him like shit, he still wouldn't care if he hurt Pierre or not. That doesn't say anything positive about his character. He didn't grow up...he just got used also. Admitting to something ONLY because it happened to him tells me he's still pretty self centered. I agree with Corey not to trust him.
  19. jaysalmn

    Chapter 27

    Great chapter. Loved how Curtis was being so sweet to Lane. Its a long time coming. Laughed so hard at Lane talking to Curtis in his sleep! One thing I definitely agree with Lane on is for Curtis not to get involved with Joshua. I don't like hime either, and he seems like trouble. So happy that Casey's father helped get Shade's father out of prison. Overall great, happy chapter!
  20. jaysalmn

    Nix and Max

    Great chapter! The song Max dedicated to Nix was so sweet. Their dance was heartwarming! So happy they're officially boyfriends again. Cuddling, watching a movie was the perfect ending to the evening.
  21. jaysalmn

    Chapter 8

    I still feel so bad for Alex. His mother hit the nail on the head when she said "you should be more worried if you don't miss him, because that would have meant you didn't care enough to miss him" That is exactly what he is getting from Devin. Its difficult for me to believe that a few weeks of college would turn a person into a heartless prick unless that's what he was to begin with. Makes me feel way less bad for what he went through in high school. I know Alex isn't the type, but Devin definitely deserves at least a black eye or broken nose when he tells Alex what he's been up to. I hope to hell karma comes around and kicks Devin with a steel toe boot for what he's doing.
  22. jaysalmn

    Chapter 10

    Well, the only thing I've been able to agree with Jackson on is that he doesn't deserve the faith that Henry has in him. The few seconds of remorse doesn't hide the fact that he's still an asshole underneath. Why Luke even bothers with him is beyond me, and why Henry is pushing them together is even more confusing. If some idiot treated my kid like Jackson has treated Luke, I'd want him as far away as possible. Jackson has his loser crew. Luke is too good for him.
  23. jaysalmn

    Chapter 25

    Happy that Curtis has finally come around. Although he would have gotten into bigger trouble, I wish it were Mike's face and not the locker that broke Curtis' hand. I don't care what the coach said about Mike's home life, it doesn't excuse him from being an asshole. I think a good beatdown is way overdue! My Lane laugh of the chapter is when he asked how Curtis' butt was after Karen ripped him a new one! Lol!
  24. jaysalmn

    Chapter 3

    I have a different view as the others. I totally agree with Corey's reaction. If someone betrays my trust once, they're never to be trusted by me again. Cheating is an automatic "do not forgive" for me. That's the ultimate betrayal of trust, whether done to me personally or to someone I care for. If Pierre wants to forgive him, that's on him. I say Corey should stick to his guns. I don't trust Jason any more now than I did at the beginning.
  25. jaysalmn

    Chapter 7

    A very disappointing chapter. Ur making Devin a very unlikeable character. All that Alex helped him through, and Devin is just gonna shit all over him for the first guy that gives up his ass for him. Devin has definitely changed since being in college, and not for the better.
×
×
  • Create New...