Jump to content

jaysalmn

Author
  • Posts

    2,071
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by jaysalmn

  1. jaysalmn

    Chapter 16

    Well, I guess everyone telling Jamie that he did the right thing isn't gonna make him feel any remourse for killing somebody, and him thinking that he did it for Eli was a bunch of bs if u ask me. I would enjoy some writing from Eli's point of view. As far as I'm concerned, u can make the rest of the story about Eli and take Jamie out of it all together. At least Eli is a likeable character.
  2. What a great epilogue! I enjoyed how Ezra sounded like an excited kid during the phone interview! I think I had a smile on my face through the whole phone call. I'm so happy that Ezra and Henrik are still together. I have to admit I had my doubts, but the outcome is a wonderful one. I'm gonna have to read the series again once in a while when I'm missing the guys! Great story!!
  3. jaysalmn

    Chapter 15

    What a mix in this chapter. All lovey dovey wit Eli at the beginning, then kills another racer at the end. I used to like Jamie, but at this point I hope to hell Eli finds out about him quick and gets the hell away from him.
  4. Adam is a really confusing character. He was hurt by Yuri. I thought that maybe he had feelings for Seth, but spends his time making out with Sam. I don't get him. What about his dad's stepson? Adam mentioned him being cute. I don't get why he's spending all his time making out with a girl if he's gay?
  5. jaysalmn

    Chapter 12

    I stand by my my first impression of "The Kid"...I cant stand him. The fact that he didn't even care that he could have gotten an innocent person trying to make it from point A to point B killed just floored me. Maybe Jamie isn't the sweet, caring person I thought he was. Maybe "The Kid" is his real personality and the sweet caring Jamie is all an act.
  6. Omg, u have NO idea how excited I was to see a new chapter had ben posted!! As usual, u didn't disappoint. I'm perfectly fine with a chapter full of love and cuddles! Lol! I also think they had good advice for Tyler. I agree Tyler shouldn't say anything unless Ariel asks what the problem is between he and Matt and Sam. I can see Ariel having a little problem with it only because he was having threesomes with them and they were a couple. I would have some concerns, and I'm far from being a teenager! Lol! Always looking forward to new chapters!
  7. jaysalmn

    Chapter 11

    Good chapter overall. Feel bad that Eli will never be near the top of Jamie's priority list. Jamie is so different from any other character I have ever read about. Normally, I either really like the character or really hate the character. With him, I like "Jeremy" but can't stand "Kid". Jeremy appears to be a sweet, loving guy that would never hurt anyone, Kid appears to be a very arrogant, self centered ass who really doesn't care about anybody but himself. Amazing that the same character can have two totally opposite personas. I just hope that Eli doesn't end up being hurt.
  8. jaysalmn

    Chapter 7: A kiss

    Well, this chapter is definitely not what I had expected. When I read the name of the chapter was "A Kiss", I totally expected it to be from Seth, not Sam. I still wonder why Seth was crying before he left. I'm guessing from the way Adam reacted to his asking for help writing his blog. Personally, I think Adam acts kinda harh towards Seth, maybe pushing him away on purpose to hide his real feelings for him. I think this kiss with Sam is sending the wrong signals, and may throw a wrench in the friendship between these three.
  9. jaysalmn

    Chapter 10

    What a fun chapter! Eli and Jamie are so cute! The fact that they were purposely messing with Stephanie was so entertaining. I also thought the ending was cute when Jamie said his next race is for Eli. Can't wait to read more!
  10. jaysalmn

    Chapter 10

    SMH
  11. jaysalmn

    Chapter 9

    Great chapter! I agree it was amazing what Gears did in such a short time! I have to say I absolutely love Eli! Such a sweet loveable guy! Hope Jamie doesn't break his heart. Maybe Eli will put Jamie on the right track, no pun intended! Lol!
  12. jaysalmn

    Chapter 3

    Just started reading ur series. So far, Jamie sounds like a self centered asshole who doesn't care about anyone but himself. However, I'm interested to see how Elijah changes him.
  13. What a wonderful ending! Ezra and Henrick got their happily ever after! I think I smiled through the whole chapter, happy that they're happy! What an exhausting day they had, but it was all woth it! I definitely enjoyed this story!
  14. jaysalmn

    Chapter 9

    Sorry, but Jason is kinda sounding like a bit of a stalker. Just "conveniently" running into him so often, then "oh, we're playing on the same team." I don't care how big or small the city is, just too big of a coincidence.
  15. jaysalmn

    Chapter 18

    Just found ur story this evening and just had to read all the chapters u have so far. Love the drama. So happy that Galen was found. Had a feeling Roger was behind it. What I don't understand is how the hell Josh missed Roger draggind a person down to that bunker. Come on, he disappears into town for his next victim and Josh doesn't even notice he's gone??? I find that extremely hard to believe.
  16. jaysalmn

    Back to school

    Still totally loving these two! Their interactions are so damn cute! I can't stop smiling when I read about them! I'm a sucker for a good love story, and this one definitely hasn't disappointed. The build-up is great! Looking forward to reading more!
  17. jaysalmn

    The extra attention

    Loved the chapter! Peter and Nick are so adorable, and so cute that they both obviously like each other and afraid to say it! Moving on to chapter 3, but loving it so far!
  18. jaysalmn

    Gillette

    What a great story! I can really relate to Terry. Unfortunately my Gillette hasn't appeared. Can't wait to read more about him!
  19. jaysalmn

    Epilogue

    Great ending! So happy everyone is doing well. I'm sad that the series is ending. Always look so forward to reading about Sam, Nick, and Jorge. Also looked forward to reading about Joseph. Happy that he and Tyler are gonna be moving in with Nick and Sam while they go to college. I also hope there will be more stories to come. Maybe about Joseph and Tyler and how they navigate college and a relationship?? Then we could still see Sam and Nick from time to time.
  20. Good chapter. Hope the prologue isn't too far off tho. Still don't care much for David. Still think he should have left with Mike, and definitely not stay the night. I would have changed the locks! Lol! Really think that Rain is a sleaze. I don't care for Vicky either. She seems like a dominant, pushy bitch that doesn't care about anyone else's relationship as long as she has fun. Not much of a supporting friend. These people really need to grow up.
  21. jaysalmn

    Run

    What a drama filled chapter! I feel bad for Ezra. Kinda pissed at Vi and Xavier for trying to force him to do something he obviously wasn't ready to do. Still haven't regained any respect for Henrik. Pretty much still a big wimp who listens to others instead of following his own heart. I still say Ezra should wait for Henrik to come to him. Ezra didn't do anything wrong, and it was really shitty of Henrik to compare Ezra to Patrick. I would be very offended and angry if I were Ezra!
  22. jaysalmn

    Chapter 8

    Was a nice, lighthearted chapter. Yes, I still have the noose waiting for Jason! Lol! Don't get too excited, but I kinda had a tiny bit of respect for Jason for turning down Marco. I think anyone with a shred of self respect would have turned him down too. The only reason I'm so hard and distrustful with Jason is he waited 8 years to care about the friendships he wrecked. U say he did care and did think about the guys, but if that were true he would have made amends with them the same time he made amends with his brother instead of waiting til he got a good dose of karma. I still say too little, too late.
  23. jaysalmn

    The injury

    Great start! Already liking Peter and Nick a lot. Can't wait to read more about them. Also enjoyed ur description of Mr Thompson. I'd sprain my ankle too if it meant spending some time leaning up against that big hunk of man! Lol!
  24. Wow! That chapter was kind of a surprise, but also not. I guess I always knew Anikin would cheat eventually. He can go through all the bullshit about "it wasn't what it looked like" and "he kissed me, I didn't kiss him" but it is what it is. So disappointed in Anikin and feel so bad for Dominic. Can't wait to see how this plays out, but I hope whatever happens Dominic doesn't let him off easy. Obviously Anikin has another shoulder to cry on, if he has a conscience at all.
  25. jaysalmn

    Early April

    Great chapter! So glad that Toph and Gary took that vacation together. I kno in my heart they're meant for each other. Also glad that he's starting to make amends with some of his family members. Clarence had to have been a difficult one. Not sure if he would have if it had not been for Gary. Not sure that he'll ever be able to make amends with his mother. She doesn't seem like the type that could ever be trusted. The wedding should be very interesting.
×
×
  • Create New...