jaysalmn
Author-
Posts
2,071 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
Stories
- Stories
- Story Series
- Story Worlds
- Story Collections
- Story Chapters
- Chapter Comments
- Story Reviews
- Story Comments
- Stories Edited
- Stories Beta'd
Blogs
Store
Help Center
Writing
Gallery
Events
Everything posted by jaysalmn
-
Why do I get the feeling the only person worth liking at the end of this is gonna be Owen. I already don't like Miles, and I'd bet Troy totally lied to him when he promised their future is together. I'd be planning my exit if I were Owen.
-
I don't think there's necessarily less hate for Miles. We've already voiced our opinions and whatever is gonna happen is gonna happen despite them. My opinion is Troy doesn't owe Miles a thing, nor does he have a reason to feel guilty. He simply moved on with his life. Miles is the one who bailed on the relationship. Miles is the one who stayed silent for years, even though he claims that he missed Troy so much. The one I feel bad for is Owen, because he's gonna be totally blindsided. I'm gonna assume Troy didn't tell Owen anything about Miles, and should have at least come clean when Owen showed him the YouTube channel.
-
What a great and inspiring way to end book 2. Can't wait for the next!
-
I don't get why Troy would give him another chance anyway. He already knows Miles runs in the other direction when things get tough. Stays away for years in silence. Seeing Miles' YouTube should have gotten an eye roll and a close of the page.
- 118 comments
-
- 11
-
-
-
-
Miles is sooooo far from my favorite, so there's that.
- 108 comments
-
- 11
-
-
-
-
-
I'm glad that Troy has moved on. He deserves to be happy after what Miles did to him. Owen seems like a good guy. At this point I'm hoping Miles doesn't come back.
- 70 comments
-
- 14
-
-
-
The Firework Committee
jaysalmn commented on Richie Tennyson's story chapter in The Firework Committee
This is a happy ending for Richard. He overcame a lot, with help from Harriet and Vicky. He has a great support system. I wouldn't have wasted my time with Dickoless. Let the a-hole rot. -
Personally, I wouldn't let it bother me if I were Richard. What goes around comes around, and Dickoless is getting his.
-
I love that Harriet and Vicky have joined forces. Richard is lucky to have them. As far as Dickoless, I'm petty so I'd let the rumor slip. Lol!
-
Too bad Richard doesn't have half the balls Vicky does. Dickoless deserved a trip to the ER!! I'll wait to pass judgment on Stu. Yeah, he didn't know about Richard and Dickoless, but I'd still be mad.
-
This was a great story. Perfect amount of drama with a sweet ending.
-
Part 8: Echoes and Excuses
jaysalmn commented on StoriesByTroy's story chapter in Part 8: Echoes and Excuses
Sorry Matteo, but I wouldn't have bothered answering any texts. I would have gotten the hint pretty quick. Good luck trying to strike up a conversation again. Lol! -
Can't say that I feel bad for Mark. He put himself in this situation for being an AH. Personally, it's easy to move on and leave people in the dust, so will be interesting to see how Sandro navigates this.
-
Final chapter???? This came too soon! Lol! Love this story and so sad to see it come to an end, but also can't wait to see what happens.
- 77 comments
-
- 10
-
-
-
What a great chapter. So glad everything turned out good with Ariel's parents. If it hadn't, I'm sure gramms would have been ready to throw hands! Lol!
-
You have no idea how excited I am to see Comicality's characters come back to life! His passing was such a huge loss, and I was sad to see my favorite stories unfinished. Can't wait to see what you have planned for the boys.
-
Let's be real...any chapter with Little B in it is a good chapter! Lol! Can't wait to see what Nathan has to share, but afraid it isn't good.
-
Maybe I'm just old and bitter, lol, but Shiloh has a lot of nerve applying for the scholarship. I'm also petty, so it would have been an immediate no.
-
Part 13: Nothing Held Back
jaysalmn commented on StoriesByTroy's story chapter in Part 13: Nothing Held Back
Geez, I'm outta breath after reading that, too!! 😂😂 -
Oh, what I wouldn't do to have a Chase in my living room right about now! Lol! Can't wait for Little B to spill the tea!
-
Indian Summer, Part Two of Three
jaysalmn commented on Boy Mercury X's story chapter in Indian Summer, Part Two of Three
Two excellent questions! Can't wait to get the answers to both -
Chapter 26: Parting Ways
jaysalmn commented on RichardWrites's story chapter in Chapter 26: Parting Ways
Well, that certainly is a plot choice. Logan can definitely find better. Apparently being treated like 💩 and being accused of lying and making things up over and over again by "the love of his life" doesn't bother Oliver. -
It's been quite a while since I've found a story that I was so invested in. This one is one of my all time favorites on GA. I shed a lot of tears throughout the chapters, but am so happy with how you wrapped everything up. I'll miss getting excited when there's a new chapter notification, but will definitely be reading again. Looking forward to your next story.
- 26 comments
-
- 12
-
-
-
-
S2 E14: Who Do I Choose?
jaysalmn commented on StoriesByTroy's story chapter in S2 E14: Who Do I Choose?
Honestly, I can't stand Troy. Elliot is way too good for him. Dylan is simply a narcissistic AH. If he picks Dylan, hope he flakes for someone else. Troy would deserve that. -
A Catholic Gay Boy’s Guide to Emotional and Eternal Limbo
jaysalmn commented on Jeff Burton's story chapter in A Catholic Gay Boy’s Guide to Emotional and Eternal Limbo
OK, so Ryan is acting like a butthead, but I get it. Seeing Sky and Gabriel together gutted him, and he wants Sky to hurt as much as he is. I can identify with Ryan. I would have probably had the same reaction. Of course they need to talk it out, however I don't practice what I preach. Lol!
