-
Posts
29,504 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
Stories
- Stories
- Story Series
- Story Worlds
- Story Collections
- Story Chapters
- Chapter Comments
- Story Reviews
- Story Comments
- Stories Edited
- Stories Beta'd
Blogs
Store
Help Center
Writing
Gallery
Events
Everything posted by Mikiesboy
-
I am not a ghost expert. I've watched Into The Fog on YouTube, which is a very well done paranormal show. I've read lots of books about the paranormal. I don't know whether I am a believer or not. I don't know. I think Leo is clinging to his life. I've read that people who are killed and have unfinished business hang around afterward. So, Leo is bits and pieces of what I've read and seen regarding ghosts. We will see more of Leo. Lonnie is moving away from the city where Keve lives and now has to deal with this wild proposal from Ty. More tomorrow. Thanks for your comments!
-
The comment section is all about jumping to conclusions...
-
Very well put! Will you marry me is love.... I want you to marry me, is business. We'll see what is in Ty's heart.
-
Oh, that's interesting. Leo threatening Ty… marry him or else, he likes you. That doesn't sound too Leo-y. But it's a good idea.
-
Makes sense, what you've come up with. Maybe Leo will go from mild ghost to a rather angry one? Thanks for your comments.. see you Monday.
-
Maybe Ty will fight Keve for Lonnie? Oh, yeah, there is that tidbit. Lonnie would have to have the power of telekinesis. Which he doesn't seem to have mentioned, if true. Thanks for your great comments.
-
What Lonnie says/thinks will be interesting. See you Monday too.
-
Yeah, Leo hasn't been around too much. Which makes me wonder if he's real- a ghost - or is Lonnie dreaming him up and sees him less often because Lonnie is doing better. Then there's Ty. See you Monday.
-
Thanks, chris. It was a surprise and Ty will explain. And while this is a short story, Leo has been gone for nearly at year at the point Lonnie sells the house etc. He'll never forget Leo (Leo doesn't seem to be letting him) and he does need to start over. Thanks for the great comments.
-
Thanks for the question. That's interesting but no they are not.
-
You're right, it was out of the blue. Lonnie had no idea either. Ty will need to explain, and soon.
-
It is a bit of a roller coaster, hopefully it will slow down enough for Lonnie to jump, if he wants to. xo
-
Sneaky..eh. You'll notice it wasn't, will you marry me, but I want you to...not quite you will marry me, but close.
-
Lonnie has been quick, but he knows on some level he's not doing so well. Hence, a bit of therapy, and staying with his folks. Ty is desperate in his own way as well. But we need to wait until Lonnie can actually hear him. Thanks for your comments.
-
Yes, sorry, sort of. What will Lonnie say? Leo? The parents? And Ty himself has a bit of explaining to do.
-
Chapter 4 A few days after my talk with Stacy, I drove up to stay with my folks. I'd waffled back and forth about talking to someone about my grief. Saying it was mine made it feel like it was a living thing. Maybe it is sort of—my grief, my life. Anyway, I found a place in town and made an appointment for Wednesday. I got up that morning and went for a swim in the lake. Then, after lunch with my parents, I drove to the En Pace Grief Centre for my first session. I had the
- 41 comments
-
- 31
-
-
-
-
-
You're right about him having a rough time. Maybe he'll just stop for a little while and let himself breathe. Thanks, Reader ooxx
-
The Drop In Centre 3
Mikiesboy replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Happy Friday the 13th aka Take an aardvark to lunch day. I need to get out early today, due to a snowfall warning.. woohoo!! However, it won't be around long. Have a good day you guys!! -
David is right. I have tried four times and have been rescued each of them. i am grateful to still be here. My Husband has tales he could tell. Danny our second husband saved me the last time and sadly he passed away several months ago. I am grateful to him and miss him greatly. A new therapy has worked for me along with the meds and i'm safe for now. I'm also grateful to all of you who choose to trust me and read the stories i write. I'm not one for writing long stories. Usually i have a part of a life to share, not the lifetime. Maybe because to me, life is not smooth, it is handed to us in chunks, some of those are not so great. Some of them are brilliant. But through all of them are golden thread, both thick and heavy and gossamer. Those are joy. Okay... as you can see, I do go on sometimes. Thanks again for all you share and say. Writers/poets should read, and hear and see and your feedback and thoughts are all part of what goes into our stories.
-
Thanks, Philippe. Great comments. Lonnie is freaking out, he's scared but knows deep down, he's just not ready. I think Keve knows that too...if I were to have written that scene out, Keve would have listened, taken a deep breath and hung up. Then maybe whispered, "I understand, Lonnie. I understand." At least that's how it played out in my head. Part of me also thought that Keve is relieved, that he felt pressure to agree to the date. That's just how it was in my head. Readers certainly could feel differently, of course. I mean, I didn't write so, it is up to the reader. My original plan was for them to get together, but Lonnie's phone call and decline, was a surprise. It wasn't my plan. I think writers, well all creative people, are often hijacked by their unconscious mind. Our outline may say one thing, but the old gray matter makes another choice. So, now we have to see where things go from here. I hope you don't mind this long, rambling reply. It's 1 a.m. and time for me to sleep. Thanks again, I do love all your comments. 🧡
-
Thank you, Flip-Flop. Lonnie is lonely and afraid. Keve doesn't seem to be, though he says his last relationship wasn't great. Keve is in the better place and is willing to wait and go slow. Lonnie is desperate. Time will tell.
- 29 comments
-
- 11
-
-
-
Thank you, chris. Yeah, Lonnie needs to listen to Stacy more than he needs a boyfriend. IMO. We'll see.
- 29 comments
-
- 11
-
-
-
-
-
We will hear more from Leo... is that a good thing? Maybe. Thanks weinerdog.
- 29 comments
-
- 12
-
-
-
