Jump to content

Mikiesboy

Signature Author
  • Posts

    29,504
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Mikiesboy

  1. You need to be happy with your doctor. i've had some that didn't like me/us cuz we're gay so yes, we changed, but it's easier for us even if we need a referral. But we have other issues to contend with. Also I think it depends on what you are being treated for. Mine was mental health, so, sort of important to see someone who understands you and the issue. If you're unhappy now, i'd consider a change.
  2. Lol.. since i hadn't been here since earlier Friday, when I arrived here today and saw this i thought.. OMG is it only Friday? After a moment i figured it out.. LOL Today, made breakfast, tried to find ice packs for my wounded warrior, to no avail. i will have to get some. I don't have any rubbing alcohol around atm, i don't think.. i'll go look however. Lunch was greek salad, (onion, cucumber, tomatoes, red wine vinegar, feta cheese and kalamata olives) today i added some tuna in olive oil to go with it. It was very good and Michael liked it too.. it got a 'lovely' from Him. Then i baked black bean brownies, made refried beans with the rest of the black beans, sliced up a pound of strawberries and did the dishes. Dinner is beef nachos.. with refried beans. I hope all of you are having a super day.
  3. Mikiesboy

    Garlic or Love

    Oh.. don't...lol. Gel pen? I love gel pens.
  4. Mikiesboy

    Garlic or Love

    This is the beauty of poetry and all art, imo, what's important is its meaning to You, not the author or maker. Please don't be breaking yourself if at all possible. Glad you enjoyed the Garlic Question. Thanks for reading and your comments.
  5. Mikiesboy

    Garlic or Love

    Thank you very much, chris. Hope you're enjoying your holiday.
  6. Mikiesboy

    Garlic or Love

    I'm glad you enjoyed them, Gary. Thank you.
  7. Mikiesboy

    Garlic or Love

    Too much garlic may not be so good for those around us. You're welcome and thank you for reading.
  8. Mikiesboy

    Garlic or Love

    Oh there is beauty in a perfectly sharpened red pencil, isn't there? I'm glad you enjoyed them, Parker. Thanks for reading them.
  9. Mikiesboy

    Garlic or Love

    Glad you enjoyed these. Thanks for reading and commenting.
  10. Mikiesboy

    Garlic or Love

    Thank you, Michael. xo
  11. Mikiesboy

    Garlic or Love

    You keep doing this... Thank you.
  12. Mikiesboy

    Garlic or Love

    Thank you, Adi. Garlic is part of living a good life. Enjoy it often, i say.
  13. Mikiesboy

    Garlic or Love

    Good.
  14. Happy Thursday ... the Choices Poetry Antho is live now.. for those of you who dare to read some poetry..lol. I'm going to the bank. Again. Yipee. Have a good day.
  15. I liked the theme for this poetry antho. Thanks to all of you and to readers who dare.
  16. Mikiesboy

    Garlic or Love

    I agree, there can be too much garlic, especially if its raw.
  17. Mikiesboy

    Garlic or Love

    I'm glad you like them. Sometimes, life is too serious and you need a little fun. Michael did come into the kitchen and ask me to 'watch the garlic'. haha.
  18. Mikiesboy

    Garlic or Love

    Thank you for reading them, my friend.
  19. Mikiesboy

    Cain

    A wonderful poem. You say this was written long ago. I'm glad you shared it again.
  20. Mikiesboy

    Selection

    Beautiful, as always, my friend. So much meaning packed into your skyscrapers. ♥️
  21. I began writing poetry as a release from the life i was in from age 15. It's not easy to write about suicidal attempts and near misses. But i think you have to because no one really wants to talk to you about it or those dark places.. except your shrink, of course. 💜
  22. Mikiesboy

    No More Words

    Very nice. This is a good poem.
  23. Mikiesboy

    Chapter 1

    I like them all, love number 1... no not Picard's dog or Commander Riker ... especially. Thanks for the introduction to Jacques Tilly.
  24. Choosing No chorus of angels sings, nor do divine trumpets blow Rather, our choices are quiet coming in moments we could ignore With shaking hands or heavy hearts or sometimes with a shrug We ask which way, or what if? Oblivious and blind until we feel the shift in the ground below Standing still is a direction. Blade or gun is a choice. It is we who choose what to carry what to hear, whom to silence and what is left unnamed In the end, we are not j
  25. We make myriad choices every day, in cooking, editing, life and much more. Here are three poems to choose from, or you can embrace all three.
×
×
  • Create New...