Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

Ivor Slipper

Author
  • Posts

    4,683
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ivor Slipper

  1. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 2

    Indeed they did. Thanks for reading.
  2. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 2

    Things did improve and the two are definitely good for each other.
  3. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 2

    Glad to hear you enjoyed the story @Summerabbacat and appreciate the comments. I suppose there is a faint possibility of their story being continued, but ending here did fit well with the title imo.
  4. It was after four when I got home. Luckily all was quiet and I managed to sneak back into my bedroom, unheard. Sleep didn't come easily though, if at all, and I wasn't a very happy person when the twins came to wake me up in the morning – sadly it was a school day. Marie must have noticed me yawning and nearly going back to sleep while I ate my cornflakes because she asked me if I was feeling ill. I told her I was fine, but just hadn't slept very well, which was definitely true. At least nobody
  5. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 1

    Neat story. Should have been set in Seville though with that marmalade cat! 😀
  6. Ivor Slipper

    AOC 12

    Glad you did @Al Norris. Appreciated your comments along the way. All stories have to end and this was no exception, but I'm glad others also thought I'd picked the right place to do so.
  7. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 4

    Which head???
  8. Ivor Slipper

    AOC 11

    You can't have everything you wish for...
  9. Ivor Slipper

    AOC 10

    Glad to see we are, more or less, singing in tune. 🙂
  10. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 15

    Thanks for the heartwarming story @Mancunian And a Happy New Year to all.
  11. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 4

    Fun chapter!
  12. Ivor Slipper

    AOC 7

    I wouldn't offer you good odds.
  13. Ivor Slipper

    AOC 6

    That does seem rather likely.🙂
  14. Ivor Slipper

    AOC 3

    Sounds like a good policy.
  15. Ivor Slipper

    AOC2

    Very informative - thank you.
  16. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 34

    Thank you @Al Norris for reading the story and for your comments along the way. It's always rewarding when someone stumbles across and enjoys a back number. Glad you agree about the end point.
  17. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 33

    Quite possibly the comments are better than the stories.😀
  18. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 31

    Can't say the thought of cherry soup has any appeal and I dislike coconut, so I'm with Troy on that. I was reading Z is for Zombie at the time, so a plug seemed like a good idea...
  19. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 29

    They probably have dependants too...
  20. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 28

    I thought it was Duracell who had the bunnies? Anyway, I actually encouraged them to keep whispering as they sometimes had better ideas! 😀
  21. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 27

    Having ridden this far you shouldn't get off now.🙂
  22. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 24

    Quite!
  23. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 22

    Interesting. Adam was happy with what he'd written and didn't think he'd left himself exposed.
  24. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 18

    True, although things have been improving in recent years - at least in some parts of the world.
  25. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 17

    Their lives have been rather intense recently! Hopefully things will calm down now.
×
×
  • Create New...