Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

Ivor Slipper

Author
  • Posts

    4,683
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ivor Slipper

  1. Ivor Slipper

    AOC 8

    If any student had ever been paddled pants down it would almost certainly be Wayne. As he made a point of wearing heavy jeans to school, I believe it hasn't happened here. There is obviously a kink at work. Who knows how it started? We may never know the answer to that, but it does look fairly certain that the ringleader is the VP, Jackson.
  2. Ivor Slipper

    AOC 8

    Thanks for the compliment @Philippe. I'm glad that you can both love and hate the characters. We will have to wait and see how things develop, but filming has definitely taken things to another level.
  3. Ivor Slipper

    AOC 4

    You can have your rant Gary, especially as you have personal experience. In the circumstances I appreciate you reading the story.
  4. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 3

    Evidently they've made sure their contract doesn't have any holes in it 🙂
  5. Ivor Slipper

    AOC 8

    Only they can answer that question, although quite possibly one leads to the other.
  6. Ivor Slipper

    AOC 8

    It sure does look that way, horrible though that would be.
  7. For a change school that day was uneventful. I couldn't wait for the day to pass, get home and find out if my dad had been able to meet with the Principal. Mind you, there was another reason for wanting to get home – I needed some more of that cream on my butt! It had become more and more uncomfortable as the day progressed while sitting on the hard school chairs. Wayne duly took care of my butt and also of my dick. He raised no objections when I returned both favors. Dad made us wait until
  8. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 7

    If it was in the top 400 of boys names starting with R, I wonder where that puts it in the overall list? Somewhere in the top 40,000 perhaps? As for the familial connections, I can only say - you don't want much do you?😀
  9. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 7

    I guess it did the job in a Flash...
  10. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 7

    Great final chapter. Had me a bit worried there for a while, but the moth finally got repelled. I have just one question - won't fireworks on Myer's Hill seem a bit tame after all this?
  11. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 6

    That's one way of making an entrance!
  12. Ivor Slipper

    AOC 7

    Sadly that does seem to be the case here. But maybe Sidney Poitier will ride into town and change things. 🙂
  13. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 5

    That was a pretty effective moth repellent the gang produced then, even if it only worked for a limited time. At least the moth now know their opponents aren't going to make this child's play
  14. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 4

    I was trying to be funny, but I suspect, unlike the moth drilling machine, i may have missed my target. 🙂
  15. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 4

    That would be lucky, Kingsley 😀
  16. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 4

    Well, you can't call this chapter boring!
  17. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 3

    I just knew those damned Moth would be back again at some point. But Charlie and company have the ⚽⚾🥎🏈🏐to deal with them.😀
  18. Ivor Slipper

    AOC 7

    I have made an edit. Think it makes more sense now. Thanks for pointing it out.
  19. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 2

    Full stomachs and a good night's rest. What more do you need before going to find...
  20. Ivor Slipper

    AOC 7

    Agreed. Something needs to be done about them and the culture they are fostering at the school.
  21. Ivor Slipper

    AOC 7

    Thanks for the compliment @travlbug I may be tempted to go back and edit that part. I was simply concentrating too much on what else happened after they got home.
  22. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 1

    No Battle of the Bulge in Elfland then.🙂 Methinks we have the begining of an adventure here.
  23. Ivor Slipper

    AOC 7

    I think you can put Mom's lack of attention to Ethan's bruised forehead down to author error, rather than lack of care for her son. As for the rest, it is all stacking up against Jackson.
  24. Ivor Slipper

    AOC 7

    The truth is always simpler I agree. I'm sure you also have a point about what you experienced @weinerdog
  25. Ivor Slipper

    AOC 7

    Can't disagree wth that, except to say I think it would have to be done via the Principal.
×
×
  • Create New...