Jump to content

Ivor Slipper

Author
  • Posts

    4,683
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ivor Slipper

  1. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 10

    In theory at least, he should be ideally placed to help himself. ๐Ÿ˜œ
  2. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 10

    What a superb mix of happiness and sadness! Toto really beginng to know Michele and also to understand his papa. It is hard though to see how he is going to keep both of them happy in the long term as well as satisfying his own wishes. It is almost that they both want him to leave while he wants to stay.
  3. Ivor Slipper

    AOC 3

    So it would seem. ๐Ÿ˜€
  4. Ivor Slipper

    AOC 3

    It did to me as it resolved the overheard conversation that caused Ethan to get together with Wayne. But, on that I appear to be in a minority.
  5. Ivor Slipper

    AOC 3

    I'm not promising, but I am hopeful - which sounds a bit like an old Bishop and actress joke๐Ÿ™‚
  6. Ivor Slipper

    AOC 3

    Thanks, CG. And also for the suggestions, but I think adding to this would make the most sense. I have some ideas, but it may take a while for them to crystallise. As said, this did seem to be the natural end to the story.
  7. Ivor Slipper

    AOC 1

    All good points @travlbug. Read on and, hopefully, most of your questions will be answered.
  8. Ivor Slipper

    AOC2

    The underwear was clean! ๐Ÿ˜€ We don't know if there were other boys who had long hair and have had it cut since Jackson enforced his policy. That would explain his comment to Reynolds at the start of the story. It may well be that he expected Wayne to quickly comply along with the other students, but once he'd begun his 'paddling policy' he considered he couldn't back down without a total loss of face.
  9. Ivor Slipper

    AOC2

    Jackson's actions in this are definitely on the margin of legality based on his confidence that there would be no complaint from his 'victim', and that even if there was it would have little consequence for him.
  10. Ivor Slipper

    AOC 3

    Ha! I've begun to realise there needs to be more of this. I originally ended the story here, thus there is a problem that nothing more is written - as yet. So patience will be needed.
  11. Ivor Slipper

    AOC 3

    There is little doubt Jackson has been pushing things, safe because of who Wayne is. The situation has now changed and Wayne has a friend. He is probably going to ahve to hange his tactics.
  12. Ivor Slipper

    AOC 3

    Time will tell, although I suspect not unless he pushes things.
  13. Ivor Slipper

    AOC 3

    You're right there @weinerdog๐Ÿ™‚
  14. Ivor Slipper

    AOC2

    I have absolutely no objections to your rant, Gary.
  15. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 9

    He also stood up to Enzo & Filippo, so it was a really big day for Michele. Will it all be plain sailing from now on, or may they again need Isabella's help to steer them to a safe port?
  16. Ivor Slipper

    AOC 3

    Indeed so. Rather like giving him the finger, but without the consequences that would result from doing so.
  17. Ivor Slipper

    AOC 3

    Yes, trouble could lie ahead for them.
  18. Ivor Slipper

    AOC2

    Well, at least the story didn't send you to sleep!๐Ÿ˜€
  19. We had our usual snack and chat with my mom before heading upstairs. I locked the door behind us. โ€œAre you willing to show me your butt?โ€ He turned his back toward me. โ€œFunny, Wayne, but I meant your naked butt โ€“ as you well know.โ€ โ€œI know. Just trying to lighten the mood.โ€ I heard him unbuckle his belt and the zip pulled down before his hands went to his sides and the jeans and boxers he was wearing were pushed down. The t-shirt he was wearing was long, for reasons it was easy to und
  20. Ivor Slipper

    AOC2

    Appreciate the comments and thoughts. However, the story is not set as far back as pre Civil Rights days because Ethan was using a computer and searching the Internet. Equally, it is not set in current times, hence no cell phones etc. Even now though cp does exist in some schools in parts of Texas and other states.
  21. Ivor Slipper

    AOC2

    Agree with what you sat about the first nations people @Bushman60. Glad you are enjoying the story.
  22. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 1

    Wow! Quite a spooky tale, but very well written and full of a chilling sense of the untoward. The mention of taking the radio batteries to be re-charged, brough back a long forgotten memory. When I was but a lad one of my jobs was to take the accumulator from my gran's radio to the local electrical shop where it would be exchanged for the one from the previous week which had been re-charged. Those were the days.๐Ÿ™‚ '
  23. Ivor Slipper

    AOC2

    That was why it was so important that none of them were captured by the Japanese. As for the 'spanky', it somehow fitted with the prompt. ๐Ÿ™‚
  24. Ivor Slipper

    AOC2

    Not sure what country you come from, but I can assure you that cp is still happening in several states of the US. As for the teachers, as far as we know only one of them is wielding a paddle. But I'm glad to see you are upset at the treatment Wayne has suffered.
  25. Ivor Slipper

    AOC2

    California and (parts of) Texas are a bit like chalk and cheese in that respect. As for the Windtalkers it does seem that their contrbution was significant.
ร—
ร—
  • Create New...