Jump to content

Ivor Slipper

Author
  • Posts

    4,684
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ivor Slipper

  1. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 3

    The 'back stories' are definitely adding to our knowledge of the (so far) lesser characters, although I believe they will play a larger part before we are finished. As for Michele, he may be bi, or simply struggling to know where his preferences lie. Especially as both he and his parents appear to be very much true Catholics.
  2. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 3

    While it is incomprehensible to the vast majority of us, there are a small number of people who obtain physical and sexual pleasure from feeling pain. In this story is Rob more unhappy that Artem has gone to someone else simply for sex, or to obtain the sex with pain that he apparently needs and Rob is unable to provide? I'm not sure the two could ever work out their differences, but it might be worth another try...
  3. I have to tell the truth - it is an amusing concept but I'm sure Mark's Dad was right!
  4. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 4

    Would that be Giorgio Armenti?
  5. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 2

    I suspect if would niff! 🙂
  6. Ivor Slipper

    Coda

    I suppose all good things have to come to an end, but after 36 weeks Thurdays just won't seem the same! 🙂 It was good to know that Marta did manage to reconnect with Jared, but the epilogue did leave one question unanswered. Whatever happened to Rita McKee? Surely her body isn't at the bottom of Eagle Lake??
  7. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 5

    Often comes out a bit like something from Crosby, Stills & Nash 😀
  8. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 13

    So the Great Menace has been detected -probably. Does appear to be rather similar to the idea of Purgatory, or maybe even Hell. Either way, definitely not wanted on voyage! You've done it again Geron. Taken us on an amazing trip to the stars and then finished it sitting on the porch looking at the Indiangrass. Great!
  9. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 12

    Exciting stuff. But it looks as if the trio have a potentially even more dangerous resuce mission on their hands.
  10. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 12

    And there was I thinking that perhaps the entire race just had a lisp! 🙂
  11. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 11

    Let's leave busty armored females to another story......please!
  12. Ivor Slipper

    Rondo

    As an aside, I just hope that somehow Marta can get back to Jared. She deserves something because without her Rick would never have found Gus again.
  13. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 11

    We have a plan! I think I'll be playing the music to '633 Squadron' in my head while the attack takes place. https://youtu.be/XWXQUhBsUVM
  14. Ivor Slipper

    Rondo

    Bravo! I should also be shouting 'Encore', but I suspect there isn't going to be one - Gus is in too much of a hurry to get away.
  15. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 10

    Perhaps the augments are designed to only work when they are away from Earth?
  16. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 9

    Poor unsuspecting Narthies. Let's hope the one who got away can be found in time to be saved and live to fight another day.
  17. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 8

    Hopefully not when they were in the ointment as that would get very messy.😀
  18. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 8

    It's good to see the various races getting on so well together, although there always has to be a fly in the ointment. Mind you, it wouldn't be anyhere near as enjoyable a story without one!
  19. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 7

    Yep, it's time to work out how to stave off Crowla's plans. 🙂
  20. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 6

    Mike would have problems trying to do much on his own without Cally because Cally has Nyf. And where Cally goes so goes Derry. Thus the boys aren't going to get left behind when it comes to dealing with 'them thar Criters' 🙂
  21. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 5

    Confession time - I don't know who George Carlin was either. 😕
  22. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 5

    It'd be a nifty little thing to have.🙂
  23. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 5

    Toilets with adjustable butt seats eh? That should save the user going into a Tailaspin! 🙂
  24. Ivor Slipper

    Agitato

    Love the last line! That was some drive for a country boy. 🙂
  25. Tim says the site is 'self healing' - whatever that means!
×
×
  • Create New...