Jump to content

Ivor Slipper

Author
  • Posts

    4,684
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ivor Slipper

  1. Ivor Slipper

    Getting There

    Thanks @JeffreyL. I'm sure there are a few more secrets of George's to be revealed as the story unfolds.
  2. Ivor Slipper

    Getting There

    Yep - I caved 🙂 As for the song, here it is:
  3. Ivor Slipper

    Getting There

    Yes it has been elsewhere, but a fair time ago. Thus not surprised you didn't recognise it from the description. I'm fairly certain you did email me then, but I'll not object to further comments now... 🙂
  4. Ivor Slipper

    Getting There

    That's the problem with seasonal work. And George could also be out of a job at that point... Appreciate the comment.
  5. Ivor Slipper

    Getting There

    Indeed they were. I guess he had a reason for doing so. Thanks for the comment.
  6. Getting There If you'd asked him Chris Atkins wouldn't have been able to tell you when he'd first thought of running away from home. It had though been a thought that had been with him intermittently for many years. He did recall the first time he'd actually done so when he was about seven or eight. That was on the occasion his mother had given him his first ever 'proper' spanking. Before then she'd clipped him round the ear or slapped his legs or even smacked his bottom, but all
  7. England in the mid 1960s. Chris Atkins suffering an unhappy home life, decides that as soon as he is 15 and entitled to leave school, he will also leave home.
  8. Would appear you also enjoyed it 🙂
  9. I gather it was his final novel posted posthumously.
  10. My comment on Chapter 1: At the moment, perhaps oddly, I'm feeling more sympathy for Chase than for Hank. Remove the 'perhaps oddly' and it applies here in spades.
  11. Ivor Slipper

    Well Suited

    Thanks @Goodie I'm pleased you enjoyed it. I like to think they'll be taking part on the Gay Pride March for many years to come.
  12. Ivor Slipper

    Surprises

    Yes, it's official and anyone can know. Julian has found a family as well as a lover.
  13. The relationship is building and Becky is definitely onside with it. Lance does feel protective but Julian wants to try new things.
  14. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 34

    Virtually everything Adam has experienced in the past few months was new, some enjoyable, some not. From it has emerged not only a new Adam, but also a new Troy. But, as you say, he now has a new norm - one that is filled with love. Thank you for reading it and all your comments. Reading it the way you have as a whole without the weekly delays for the next chapter to arrive, gave me the opportunity to read it through again as a complete story. I think it was alright - even if I shouldn't say so.🙂
  15. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 33

    We're a bunch of frustrated comedians for sure 😀 I think Troy is going to be just a little concerned as to whether his house rules are gonna bite him in the ass. 😁 But, if it happens I'm sure he'll rise to the occasion...
  16. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 32

    You'll soon have to find something else to read, so.... Troy and Adam are very pleased to have found Chris and Paul. So much easier to have fun as two pairs. And C&P may well need support based on what happened while they were in the queue.
  17. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 31

    I'm very pleased you rate them that highly. The rest and recovery time for Adam has indeed cemented his relationship with his mom. It has sort of become the cherry on his muffin. 😁 And that is a great zombie story imo.
  18. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 30

    Patience does seem to be among Adam's attributes. It'll be good for them to strike up a friendship with another gay pair of their own age. Luckily driving should soon be feasible for both pairs so being on the other side of town won't be a problem.
  19. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 29

    It's nice to have a breather once in a while - especially if you have a pedant hanging round your neck! hang in there @Goodie not far to go now.😀
  20. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 28

    Rather doubt the DA's office would have had time to notify the Connellys, but as you say, it wouldn't have made an difference to events. There have indeed been a number of baddies in this tale so guessing the gunman's identity wasn't easy. It was fortunate Adam was at home or something other than his appendix would have been removed from his body later that day.
  21. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 26

    I'm sure he'll improve more quickly being home with Troy and his parents. I guess the witch sensed an opportunity to rub salt into the wound. Survive the week - not much to ask is it?
  22. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 27

    It sure does need something! Of course Troy has one of those 😁 There do appear to be several possible suspects, always presuming the incident does have some connection to our two boys.
  23. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 25

    What you really need is an oubliette! No need to be jealous of Christine, not all the good ones can be gay 😀
  24. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 24

    'Adampathy' - I like that word!! Yep, Tom is a good big brother bringing toys for his little bro.😀
  25. I do recall the first two, but not the others. Thanks for the comment and the interesting link.
×
×
  • Create New...