Jump to content

Ivor Slipper

Author
  • Posts

    4,684
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ivor Slipper

  1. Ivor Slipper

    Part 3

    I can't forbear from expressing the thought that when talking about Foobears someone also mentioned the Moth.
  2. Ivor Slipper

    Part 2

    @Buz It feels like this was the very appetising hors d'ouevre and the main course will be arriving shortly.
  3. Ivor Slipper

    Part 1

    "Christmas is a-comin'" The little bubble truck is a very different proposition to the long line of HGVs bringing the product of a certain fizzy drink company, but I know which I enjoy more. https://youtu.be/ccNzBhTcehs
  4. Ivor Slipper

    Part 1

    It's probably powered by Fairy Liquid
  5. Intriguing. Is the mystery going to start to unravel or will the complexities continue to grow?
  6. I know spanking is very much a minority taste, however for me it fitted into the picture that inspired the story. Thanks for reading CG.
  7. Ivor Slipper

    Getting There

    Pleased to hear that you are enjoying the story.
  8. It was meant to be fun, so thanks. Looks like that particular has been let out of the bag
  9. Mikey certainly enjoyed it - and so did Petr. Glad you did too! Thanks for the comment
  10. The Vacation Once we’d landed in Vienna and got off the plane, I collected my case and then went through Customs. I got asked a few questions by the man at Customs, but I guess even they don’t see that many 15-year-old American boys traveling on their own. Then it was through to the Arrivals area and to see if I could spot Petr and his Dad. Although it wasn’t too crowded, I couldn’t see him at first glance and I was starting to panic when I heard a voice shouting “Mikey!” Now onl
  11. Ivor Slipper

    Getting There

    Hi CG. Sorry to perhaps disappoint, but there is only one more chapter to come.
  12. Ivor Slipper

    Getting There

    Yep! Spit into two bitesize pieces
  13. Ivor Slipper

    Getting There

    Who knows what might develop when Mike gets to Bratislava? But, as his contact with Petr was made via both of their schools it does seem unlikely that a career in porn looms, especially as both are well under the legal age.
  14. Ivor Slipper

    Getting There

    Thanks, Chris. Glad you enjoyed it thus far.
  15. Getting There It was the first day back at school after the long summer vacation and I just didn’t want to be there. I’d had such a great time in those weeks; most of it spent with one or other, or both, of my best friends Nate and Mason. Those weeks had simply flown by as we spent our time playing ball, riding our bikes, swimming in the pools in either my or Nate’s gardens or on the odd occasion when the weather hadn’t been good, playing games on the x-box or Nintendo. Now the f
  16. Mike, a teenager living in Texas, develops an Internet friendship with Petr another teen living in Bratislava
  17. That was a bumpy ride - and I don't mean for the boys in the truck. Very emotional for both Jay and Linda, and wonderfully handled in both cases.
  18. But would he have received any money from those parents so that he could save?
  19. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 30

    Without wishing to knock any of the others, for me this has been the most enjoyable of the Rothenia tales I have read to date. There was just something special about the innate niceness and lack of greed displayed by Yuli and Roman that made the story stand out. It was good to see them and their friends achieve what they wanted rather than what others wanted for them without being affected by the lure of fortune. I hope that we may see more of them in a future story.
  20. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 3

    Made me think of the very ancient joke - "When is a door not a door?"
  21. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 28

    Not to my knowledge. My comment was made trying to imagine what quirky and fun comment he might have made. Perhaps something like 'Hand in Hand' becomes 'Lip to Lip'?
  22. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 28

    Wow - I wonder how Wogan reacted to that!
  23. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 24

    A very pleasant interlude.
  24. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 23

    The lawyer are gonna get rich!
  25. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 18

    The Great Escape, but without a motorbike
×
×
  • Create New...