Jump to content

Ivor Slipper

Author
  • Posts

    4,684
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ivor Slipper

  1. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 15

    I suspect this is going to get Yuli's goat.
  2. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 11

    Firework are about to explode into the night sky
  3. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 4

    Does that extend as far as ghoulash?
  4. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 4

    I sense they are about 'to boldly go...'
  5. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 3

    What a Difris a day makes in the Cooee perhaps? And as for that alien Viagra!!
  6. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 3

    I sense it is all going far too smoothly at present...
  7. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 2

    On this occasion am happy to be an 'in patient' as opposed to impatient.
  8. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 2

    Evidently not the right ring
  9. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 2

    The adventure begins...
  10. I am puzzled that the story with the 2nd highest number of views at 65000+ is a single chapter story. Even more so when I look at the actual story and it shows a figure of just over 2000. How can such a difference be possible I wonder?
  11. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 1

    I goofed It's Skwish not Swish...
  12. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 1

    At least it is going to be Swish not Swoosh ;-)
  13. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 1

    Why are these words in my head now? "See you later alligator, in a while crocodile." Don't tell me Haley's Comet is going to appear in this story
  14. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 7

    Alas, poor Yuli
  15. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 20

    That would probably also explain the 'tripping' of an opponent. Definitely a yellow card offence and perhaps worthy of a red one. Of course for that to happen it would have had to be spotted by the referee, but had he done so then the try would also be disallowed. Apart from that, am enjoyable romp.
  16. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 19

    With Damien as the joker in the pack I guess
  17. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 18

    Damien with a sword!!!
  18. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 17

    Gus has grown balls! James' are also now growing due to bruising.
  19. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 13

    Don't you mean he's got his fookin hands full?
  20. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 4

    The seed has been sown.
  21. Ivor Slipper

    Epilogue

    'Unhappy' was not really the right word. I guess the idea of them riding off into the sunset to live the rest of their lives cured of their problems was a nice one to have, but simply highly unlikely to happen in reality. This ending fitted the whole story much better. Living with the problems, but finding a way to overcome them together and with the love of family and friends. It was good though to see that Charlie had also emerged from his private world.
  22. Ivor Slipper

    Epilogue

    I wasn't expecting an epilogue, so was delighted to see this appear. Am not sure I'm quite so happy having read it. But on reflection to end this way is probably more realistic than to end on a happy note. So, congratulations to you for being brave enough to do that.
  23. Nothing is ever simple.
  24. Ivor Slipper

    The Sting

    If you're a Windows use - watch out!
  25. Ivor Slipper

    The Sting

    As you've surmised CG, there is something fishy here!
×
×
  • Create New...