-
Posts
4,684 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
Stories
- Stories
- Story Series
- Story Worlds
- Story Collections
- Story Chapters
- Chapter Comments
- Story Reviews
- Story Comments
- Stories Edited
- Stories Beta'd
Blogs
Store
Help Center
Writing
Gallery
Events
Everything posted by Ivor Slipper
-
And I hope you enjoy it, although it may not sit too comfortably in places. 🙂 I believe I've explained my thinking on the story as best I can, but I can see some of the scenes and actions are perhaps hard to accept as likely.
-
Hi CG. I know this wasn't your type of story, nor one that would appeal to a good percentage of other readers. I just felt it presented a youth who had taken a certain path with which he wasn't entirely happy at heart, and then by chance found what he really wanted when Kyle became the catalyst.
-
In my comment on the first chapter I said I was feeling more sympathy for Chase than Hank. Can't say anything had happened to change that view about Hank until, perhaps, near the end of this chapter. A lot of his attitude towards Chase is now explained - not justified, just explained.
-
What the hell is that?
Ivor Slipper commented on Ivor Slipper's story chapter in What the hell is that?
Each time there is a new comment I do think about it again, but I've not got across the starting line as yet. -
Chapter 8 - In Full Bloom
Ivor Slipper commented on Ivor Slipper's story chapter in Chapter 8 - In Full Bloom
Am glad you enjoyed and appreciate your comments. In a similar vein to another author who has been mentioned here, I very rarely let something bad happen to my characters. -
Chapter 7 - Flowering At Last
Ivor Slipper commented on Ivor Slipper's story chapter in Chapter 7 - Flowering At Last
Indeed Chris & Billy are fairly well assured of a secure future, thanks to George's open mindedness. While Billy has lived on his wits, Chris is somewhat of a planner. Yep, the old traditional New Year's Eve TV entertainment. As for you final sentence, I can only say that I hope they won't be waiting that long or it will add new meaning to the phrase 'abstinence makes the heart grow fonder' 😁 -
Thanks, Gary. Appreciate you reading and commenting. You're right though - love can have some most unexpected effects.
-
Chapter 6 - Flowering Delayed
Ivor Slipper commented on Ivor Slipper's story chapter in Chapter 6 - Flowering Delayed
Yes, Billy definitely doesn't want to be seen by Andrew's Dad as that could pose serious problems As for the picture of Chris, it isn't a problem for him as it wasn't posed. It's more that Billy feel protective towards him. As for the oiling, I suggest that perhaps Chris saw this as less personal than actual hand contact as well as being a special experience that might encourage him to keep quiet about being punched. No doubt though Billy will feel very guilty for allowing Andrew to reciprocate. -
Chapter 5 - The Buds are Showing
Ivor Slipper commented on Ivor Slipper's story chapter in Chapter 5 - The Buds are Showing
Life gives and then it takes away it seems. Billy is definitely in a precarious position; come to that so could George be having two young boys living under his roof. Not sure bloodying noses is the right way to go. The parents of the one with the bloody nose might seek some sort of vengeance. Chris has come far in his sexual knowledge since meeting Billy. What he has learned has given him pleasure which he has returned. But what Billy told him about being raped has made the idea of penetrative sex seem something else. Thus he has a problem with the idea of the act, although what Billy has now said will make him think more about it. -
Chapter 4: Growing Strong
Ivor Slipper commented on Ivor Slipper's story chapter in Chapter 4: Growing Strong
Definitely looking to be the best ever for the two lads, although admittedly the bar wasn't set that high for either of them. As for George, he may not show it but I'm sure he feels several years younger having them around. -
Yes, more old British traditions - along with the cane!, although that is no more. There is definitely a family unit being created, one the boys are really appreciating. Mind you, I think George is also getting a lot from their presence as he now has others to think about and care for. While it was feasible to leave school at 15 it might be more difficult for Billy to leave an orphanage at that age, other than by running away. He just wants to remain off the radar and seemingly with Chris.
-
I said it would be - just couldn't recall how soon. George soon came to realise that they have become a pair and the 'real' Billy, usually hidden under the bravado, is the equal of Chris - the ying to his yang, although such words weren't known back then! (btw - I think you meant post corporal punishment 🙂)
-
I can explain it, but for those who don't know I think it is better if the character who does know gives the explanation. I think that happens in a couple of chapters from here.
-
Thanks for the comments Bard. Glad you enjoyed this chapter and hope you'll stay to see how things develop. The thing they have in common is that both have run away from unsatisfactory upbringings. Billy is apparently streetwise, but despite all he has been through can still respond when someone shows him an act of kindness. At least provided that someone isn't an adult! Chris is very naïve about many things, but for him a different life had to begetter than the one he'd known for 15 years. George is undoubtedly lonely, but it is strange he would take in two young runaways. As for the 5 bar gate, that will be explained later in the story.
-
That is likely to have much wider appeal. Sounds like name dropping, but Geron (among others!) liked the characters there,
-
Glad you managed to stick with it Bard and appreciate you taking the time to comment. It was a story I knew would not appeal to all but showed that things aren't always as they appear.
-
Thanks, Myr. Working now.
-
Nor me! But I'd say 'drag' implies a performance artist..
-
Understand the reasons. Today I have come across such a story 'The Clubhouse' which has the following note bar across it: Sorry, this story has been rated as Mature for Members only. Please log into your account to read However, I am logged in and I can't access it.
-
Just wouldn't fit now. Hadn't thought about it that way as transvestism seems to have dropped out of the language nowadays. Perhaps we can agree on 'occasional cross-dresser'?
-
I'd say you were half right DQ as Danni wasn't really Trans imo. He just sometimes enjoyed wearing the clothes, make up and pretending to be female. On reflection it would have been interesting for Kyle to go home for a weekend with his new 'girl friend' and see how his parents took to Danni.😁
-
Yes indeed. Love can create the strangest bedfellows.
-
Daniel had been pushed into his own 'naughty' world and kit needed something special to bring him out of it. Put another way, falling for Kyle was something he couldn't skirt around.🙂
-
My Party Piece I’d started at University that autumn. I was one of the lucky ones. My parents had money – plenty of it as Dad was a successful property developer while Mum did her best to spend what he acquired. Fortunately, he seemed able to bring in the money faster than she could spend it, but now I was off at Uni it was time for some of it to be spent on me. I wasn’t going into digs with some landlady, nor sharing a house with other students, nor even staying on campus. No – for
- 32 comments
-
- 15
-
-
-
Kyle has recently started at university. His parents are affluent so he has his own flat and a car. With his new found freedom the social life available has more attraction than studying,
