Jump to content

Ivor Slipper

Author
  • Posts

    4,684
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ivor Slipper

  1. Ivor Slipper

    Worries

    Aren't G Men supposed to be a law unto themselves? 😛
  2. Ivor Slipper

    Worries

    So good to be able to catch up with Jay & Miles again. And this time there is an added bonus of a look into the loving relationship that exists between Jay's parents. But, you seem to have caught the cliff hanger virus!
  3. Ivor Slipper

    Band Camp

    Doesn't that depend on how many bum notes you hit?
  4. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 4

    I trust you're not boasting Geron 😛
  5. Two happy chapters in a row - what's going on Gary?
  6. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 10

    Not sure there is anything I can say about this story that hasn't already been said, unless "Encore!" will suffice. 🙂
  7. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 9

    Finally the non mystery is solved! But what is going to happen when Mark emerges from the closet?
  8. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 8

    There's a joke somewhere in that sentence, but I'll resist the urge.🙂
  9. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 8

    And action there duly was. Am glad to see that Mark isn't actually in the closet.
  10. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 7

    And we even get a brief tour of the Museum of Modern History thrown in. After which: Lights, camera... and action hopefully!
  11. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 6

    Things definitely warmed up in that chapter - and I don't mean just the pizzas.🙂 I think the only mystery here is whether theirs can be a long lasting relationship or if Mark will vanish back into the catacombs.
  12. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 4

    Well, it's not one to get your teeth into...
  13. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 4

    Only cats and combs - and they very often don't like each other...
  14. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 5

    ah, if pizza be the food of love...🍕🍕 (not to forget the forest fruit bash! 🙂)
  15. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 4

    I think the juice may very well come later. 🙂 Seems we're getting a free guided tour of NYC as well as a story!
  16. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 2

    There are some who carry machine pistol style weapons in certain places for security reasons, but the normal policeman is still unarmed. If weapons are deemed necessary then 'armed response units' are called for. Somewhat like your SWAT squads, but kindergarten style. 🙂
  17. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 2

    UK bobbies are unarmed, so it must have been something else you were seeing on their hips. 🙂
  18. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 2

    I'd ask if his pistol was a Magnum, but that joke will only work for UK readers, so I won't bother 😛
  19. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 3

    So, the mysterious happenings aren't just confined to Granddad's apartment. Must be a travelling ghost but without a train. 🙂
  20. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 2

    I did hear noises the other night and I was the only person in the house. What I hadn't allowed for when I got out of bed and came downstairs, was that my cat had followed me into the downstairs toilet and I'd shut her in when exiting. She was banging on the door - and extremely pleased to see me when I opened it.🙂 But, back to the story, where a small mystery is indeed beginning to appear.
  21. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 1

    Well, you've got this customer stuck on your flypaper!
  22. Yep - seems they were locked into a real cano(odl)e.
  23. I'm glad Dawson didn't end up the creek. He might well have done had I been writing the story 🙂, but Gary is evidently a true romantic.👨‍❤️‍👨
  24. Ivor is, but he knows Charlie, Kippy & Co are currently on lockdown which he isn't expecting to end before late June.
  25. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 4

    I had this idea for a story titled 'On the Beach', but then realised someone had already written it. 🙂
×
×
  • Create New...