Jump to content

Ivor Slipper

Author
  • Posts

    4,684
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ivor Slipper

  1. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 13

    Indeed it should. You will have to read on to find the answer to that question.
  2. "Sharpener could be rather abrasive at times" That was good enough to be a punch line
  3. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 1

    Thanks for the comment Daddydavek. That is an interesting thought which could be worth pursuing.
  4. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 1

    Thanks Parker. Appreciate the comment.
  5. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 1

    Practice makes perfect? As I said to CG, I don't really see a sequel here - sorry.
  6. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 1

    Glad you liked Chris. Appreciate the comment.
  7. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 1

    Thanks, Gary. I didn't leave it 'open' with the intention of writing a sequel, but it just seemed the right point to stop.
  8. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 1

    I opted for College because of the banner in the photo. Perhaps my mistake was in the age of the boys.
  9. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 1

    Thanks CG. I think a sequel is unlikely
  10. In the Picture I didn't get to see the picture until a few days later. Indeed I hadn't even realized anyone had taken one – or any come to that - as I guess there are probably some others around. You see we aren't allowed to use cell phones on campus. They can't ban us from having them as everybody's got one, that's just how it is these days. But if you have one with you it has to be kept in your backpack or placed in your locker. I guess a couple of the guys decided to take a ch
  11. Sixteen year old Dale Hoffman, along with many of his fellow students, is taking by surprise when something happens at the college he attends. It causes him to reflect and think.
  12. Ivor Slipper

    Part 5

    Glad you included the 'l' in that word!
  13. Ivor Slipper

    Part 5

    Talking of cures, might moth balls be useful? Oh, sorry...that's a different story
  14. An interesting start. As Freemantleman said, 'it's tough and gritty'. At the moment, perhaps oddly, I'm feeling more sympathy for Chase than for Hank.
  15. Ivor Slipper

    Part 5

    Do I foresee a couple of future little auguries in my crystal balls?
  16. Ivor Slipper

    Meat Meets Veg

    Thanks for an enjoyable series - even if I'm not a cook!
  17. A touching story - thank you!
  18. Ivor Slipper

    Part 7

    I know Geron 'Advance Posted' all but the first chapter of this story. Not sure if it is feasible to mark the final one as 'Compete' when doing this.
  19. Ivor Slipper

    Part 7

    Afraid it is The End @Buz Geron did say earlier there were 7 chapters with the final one posting at 12.01am today.
  20. Ivor Slipper

    Part 7

    WOW! What else is there to say - other than that magic was definitely at work in this chapter, maybe even more than in the rest of the story. Thanks, Geron!!
  21. Ivor Slipper

    Part 6

    https://youtu.be/JDSPwexlyTo
  22. Ivor Slipper

    Part 6

    A very special sleigh ride is about to begin...
  23. Ivor Slipper

    Part 4

    Is that the moth that got into the Emperor's wardrobe and had a wonderful time ever after?
  24. Ivor Slipper

    Part 5

    Guessed wrong about the name, but for personal reasons am very happy with the one chosen.
  25. Ivor Slipper

    Part 4

    I should have known that nothing nasty like Moth would appear in a Geron Christmas story. I'm sure he has a name in mind for it, but for now I'm gonna call it Furrball
×
×
  • Create New...