Jump to content

Ivor Slipper

Author
  • Posts

    4,684
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ivor Slipper

  1. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 27

    I suspect they are beginning to wonder if they should move! The town does seem to have more than its fair number of repressed people.
  2. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 27

    Thanks, Chris. Haven't had a good cliffie for a while
  3. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 27

    It felt strange the next morning when I woke knowing that I wouldn't be able to go to school with Troy. I did make a point of getting up when he did as I could at least shower with him. I'd removed the dressings before going to bed and had been told that the skin glue would dissolve on its own. Also that there was no problem with having clean, soapy water run over my incisions, but that I could not soak them in water for six weeks. That wasn't really a problem as we never used the bath, didn't h
  4. All the appropriate words for this story appear to have already been used, so I can do no better than agree with those who have written them.
  5. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 5

    Maybe change the off to an on Wesley, - especially if they're in a tree
  6. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 1

    Hey, is that the one of you in those shorts you referred to in your Author Interview?
  7. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 26

    I think his innate sense of politeness and respect stopped him from doing that.
  8. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 26

    The odds were rather stacked against him, so it was a good thing his support arrived when it did. Mrs C isn't a violent person I guess.
  9. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 26

    All very true @travlbug
  10. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 26

    No restraining order thus far, but it may well be considered now.
  11. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 26

    In this case the blame may well lie with the author rather than Adam's ma
  12. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 26

    Mrs C learned her lesson there. Sometimes it just doesn't pay to do the right thing
  13. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 26

    Quite so.
  14. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 26

    Sadly that is the case. To her though she still wants to 'save' Adam, but I do think recent events have unhinged her.
  15. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 26

    Yes, you did You might say Mrs C is a master baker, but that could be considered sexist I guess! (And don't try saying those words when you've had a few )
  16. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 26

    Yes, it got him a slap round the face, but he'll consider it a war wound worth having I suspect.
  17. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 26

    Yes, he finally let himself do what he's been wanting to do for some time and has now cut the umbilical cord completely
  18. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 26

    When I was in the room waiting for the op I'd been asked if I'd had anything to eat or drink this morning and could honestly say 'No' to both, which seemed to be a good thing. Mrs C told me later the lack of me having had either meant they could operate quickly as having food in my system might cause problems with the anaesthetic. I also had to change into a hospital gown which I soon discovered wasn't an aid to modesty! Mind you, Troy had seen every bit of me, often, and for some reason I wasn'
  19. Ivor Slipper

    Choice

    As @glennish says, there are several possible sidelines that could be explored.
  20. Ivor Slipper

    Aftermath

    Didn't spot this was a follow up story to Poa when it appeared, so now enjoying catching up without having to wait or the next chapter
  21. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 25

    Thanks Glennish. He's learned to trust Troy, but he hasn't quite got there yet with adults. I'm sure it will come.
  22. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 25

    And now you can join the rest who have to wait for the next chapter to appear Thanks for all the comments along the way.
  23. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 25

    I hope that's not your appendix that's grumbling CG Adam is definitely a romantic at heart. He has a vision of Troy making love to him and while he can accept Troy's fingers as part of the route to that, he is struggling to accept the idea of an object. He knows Troy sees 'Dicky' differently and is thus willing to make him happy by using it on him.
  24. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 17

    Oh shite!
  25. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 14

    I'm seated reading your comment, so no problemo
×
×
  • Create New...