Jump to content

Myr

Site Administrator
  • Posts

    15,749
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Myr

  1. I downloaded the HD windows media file from IGN. Very nice. I was beginning to think I was the only one looking forward to seeing this movie.
  2. Savage Moon 6: The New Breed Chapter 13 is now up: http://comicality.gayauthors.org/moon/sava...agemoon6-13.php
  3. Savage Moon 6: The New Breed Chapter 12 is now up: http://comicality.gayauthors.org/moon/sava...agemoon6-12.php
  4. Secret Life of Billy Chase Chapter 166 is up: http://comicality.gayauthors.org/billychase/billy166.php
  5. Skylight Phase 1: Impact, Chapter 3 is now up: http://comicality.gayauthors.org/skylight/skylight-3.php
  6. Skylight Phase 1: Impact, Chapter 2 is now up: http://comicality.gayauthors.org/skylight/skylight-2.php
  7. Skylight Phase 1: Impact, Chapter 1 is now up: http://comicality.gayauthors.org/skylight/skylight-1.php
  8. Gone From Daylight: Blood Ties 2 is now up: http://comicality.gayauthors.org/gfd/gfd12/gfd12-2.php
  9. Secret Life of Billy Chase Chapter 165 is up: http://comicality.gayauthors.org/billychase/billy165.php
  10. In case you haven't seen the trailer for the new Star Trek movie: http://movies.ign.com/dor/objects/692255/s...ot1_111708.html I like the idea of the stud cast. lol.
  11. The easier to navigate was the main object here. Including navigating to other parts of Comsie's world.
  12. The new site format for Gone From Daylight is complete! You can preview it here: http://comicality.gayauthors.org/gfd/index.php (just be aware that we are still working on other parts of the site and not everything is working yet)
  13. Gay Authors is proud to announce that Comicality's site is getting a complete overhaul! It will be coming very soon! Keep an eye out for it!
  14. The only sport I follow is my school's (D1) hockey. Being just across the lake from Ontario, pretty much our whole team are those hot canucks I don't follow the NHL though. The game I'm looking forward to this year is in December. our team versus the USA Under 18 team. (they are all 17). And that team KICKS ASS.
  15. I am testing a new Story Archive feature. It provides a quick link for those of you that want to add a link to review your story. Review: Bad Boy Harry You can see here: https://www.gayauthors.org/archive/story.php?id=141
  16. Truck stop in Henrietta? Yup. I'm about a 1.5 miles from the thruway. lol
  17. Carl, You should have stopped in! Avon is only about 20 minutes south of me Myr
  18. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROBERT! All the best to you my friend.
  19. Yummie
  20. Mine... is a secret. lol.
  21. Actually, there was a MAJOR DNS flaw and all DNS servers were patched in a massive, worldwide coordinated patch. MS was just one of the vendors. I suggest you drop Zonealarm. it has turned into a real system hog.
  22. Rest In Peace, George! You were definitely one of my favorites.
  23. Comsie has updated the 'C' Symbol information is honor of the 10th Anniversary Celebration http://comicality.gayauthors.org/webplus/symbol.php
  24. Well... I'm moving back to the city I want to be in. I start my new job on 7/7. I am moving this week. As such, I have been spending a LOT of time packing and going through my junk. I have more books than I thought possible. I'm going to need a large room just to hold them all. Let's see... I have also been working on the Story Archive. There are some very major updates coming soon there. It will also be the first place we deploy the new logo. Steph has been working hard on getting that new system to work. Meanwhile, I've been working on the interface to allow all registered users to suggest updates to the archive and suggest new stories for it. When I'm all done, it will be a lot more member-friendly and should be the place people go to find the stories they want to read. I'll write more when I'm settled in. Myr
×
×
  • Create New...