Jump to content
Bot Attack ×

spyke

Members
  • Posts

    2,562
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spyke

  1. I bought this one about 4 years ago. I use it at least 2x a week minimum and never had a problem with it. It was about $30 (from pictured discount price) cheaper than it is today. I originally had a small air fryer, but it just wasn't adequate as far as capacity and features go.
  2. Casandra is about to become intimately acquainted with Mr. Toaster LOL
  3. Happy Sunday to all. I've just had a good cry, but I'm placing my full faith in @Mikiesboy (hope you and your men are feeling better today) and @kbois that by 9 p.m. tonight, I will have caramelized onions from the crock pot for tomorrow's French onion soup. I've been craving it since they both brought up cooking the onions in a slow cooker (merci, merci) and I'm excited to see the results. 🤞
  4. spyke

    The Funeral

    For all of their combined academic and business acumen, J.P. and Brad sure do know how to step in it and break everything in the china shop. Enter Stef, and now everything is smoothed over. It's always about the presentation, and J.P. and Brad should know that. I'm concerned for Jeremy. Although he's not melting down, stuff still bothers him in an unhealthy way. His thoughts about PR were really out of place for a service that was being held in a private home. But at least he's trying to stand up for himself. Kudos to Claire for letting Jack's father know that she wasn't going to take any crap off of Pat. She and Marie did a really great job setting up the celebration.
  5. spyke

    The Funeral

    Sucks when you have to multitask.🤣
  6. You. Ain't. Right. 🤪
  7. That would only happen with her if it were -13° F. LOL
  8. Socks! Now you've gone and done it. You thought @kbois reaction to the sandals being put up was bad, just wait till she reads this. 🤣
  9. Anyone heard from @Gary L? I know he's from the Valencia area.🤞that he, his husband and the pupsters are safe. https://weather.com/news/weather/video/spain-floods-turn-stairs-into-waterfall?cm_ven=dnt_social_twitter
  10. Yeah, I'm not buying that. Some of us are old enough to remember how much you've professed to hate having to wear shoes and/or socks in the past. Snow is fun. Until it's not. 🥶
  11. Mark- No image and nothing when you click the link.
  12. spyke

    Chapter 37

    Very few authors would be so imaginative and cruel as to leave their readers on a cliffhanger coupled with a passionately heartbreaking unsent love letter like what Pitt has written. So very well done indeed @andy cannon P.S. Those manacles and leg irons best be for Vane. LOL
  13. That really stinks, but you've probably avoided a nightmare work environment if that's any indication of how they operate. Do we need to rally the Korner Krew lol?
  14. spyke

    Chapter 31

    Hey now, no kink shaming.😜
  15. It appears you did more than just escape. Rounded up a few friends to go out to party and terrorize the neighborhood at night, didn't you? https://www.instagram.com/reel/DN5fpLSCVqz/?igsh=bHppNXc5MDR5a3My
  16. Ain't you got no New England boiled dinner or homemade baked beans and brown bread leftovers from the weekend for dinner, Sis? You ain't in Florida anymore. With winter fast approaching, that stove and oven needs to be humming all weekend long. LOL P.S. Who was supposed to be watching @weinerdog? I know it wasn't me. https://www.instagram.com/reel/DN4sVwFE9tH/?igsh=MWFzZzd4NDBtcGZhbg==
  17. spyke

    Chapter 32

    It should have been. Vane is highly connected and Captain Huxley has misjudged him completely. The rebuttal letter that Vane has written may also read as a failure on the Captain's part to maintain his ship. I hope it backfires completely on Vane and that he's stripped of his rank.
  18. They also come in handy when re-heating anything that is tomato based like spaghetti and meatballs. I have never blown up an egg, but one time I was cooking or defrosting some frozen salmon dish (directions said to microwave) and the glass dish exploded. There was fish and glass everywhere inside. There was absolutely no way to clean it, so that microwave went to the dump and I went to McDonalds for dinner LOL. Easiest way to clean a microwave is to take some lemon juice with a bit of water and bring it to the boil in the microwave. Let it steam for a minute or so and it'll wipe clean with a paper towel.
  19. If you're talking about the plastic thing-a-ma-bob that you place over a plate when reheating to prevent spattering, then yes it should go back inside if there is no other room for it. Luckily, I have a typical 1980's house where they had a honker built in microwave atop of the wall oven, but it was removed long before I bought the house. I have a freestanding microwave and there's plenty of room on top for the microwave cover. Alternatively, you could just hide it from everyone and use it only for yourself.
  20. Well I know what I'll be doing this weekend. Thanks for the H/T @Mark Arbour
  21. I'm glad that I could somewhat brighten your day. Dementia is just horrible and sad for everyone. My heart goes out to you, your family, and your MIL.
  22. This ran across my Instagram timeline and I couldn't stop snickering about it. Does this remind anyone else ( @kbois ) of a certain somebody? https://www.instagram.com/reel/DNtnKBrWO_Q/?igsh=NzA0aXRpanBrMTFy
  23. People in a sugar coma don't notice a lot. 🤣 Seriously though, that sounds amazing!
  24. That wouldn't stop him. He now knows how to text, and before you ask, NO, I didn't teach him.😂
×
×
  • Create New...