Jump to content

spyke

Members
  • Posts

    2,564
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spyke

  1. People in a sugar coma don't notice a lot. 🤣 Seriously though, that sounds amazing!
  2. That wouldn't stop him. He now knows how to text, and before you ask, NO, I didn't teach him.😂
  3. Not. Squeamish. At. All. 😈
  4. If anyone can make it work, it would be you. You're welcome for the story prompt. 🤣
  5. S & M lite for the "leave no marks" crowd. 🤣
  6. Why are we just now hearing about this? 3 lashes with a wet noodle for each of you. LOL
  7. For now. You know what they say about assume. It's particularly true in Arbourville, where previously unknown siblings, half siblings, children, and grandchildren appear on a regular basis.
  8. spyke

    Epilogue

    Great job, Laura! What a perfect way to wrap up the Sunny Hill story. I'm so looking forward to your next adventure. Thanks for sharing your amazing writing talents with us.
  9. Congrats! Now go get that money. Take. It. All.
  10. If they hadn't weeded things down by round 2, I think that says more about the company than it does about the applicants. Round 3 you should be discussing salary, your sign on bonus, benefits, and hearing how thankful they are to be hiring the amazing @kbois. Patience isn't always the virtue that it's cracked up to be.
  11. spyke

    Conferences

  12. spyke

    Conferences

    Travis just gave Jeremy an amazing birthday present by asking him to re-do his house. Although his quirks can sometimes be annoying, Travis really is a stellar guy. I would imagine that @PrivateTim would likely say he's way too good for Will. LOL P.S. We all know your brain is busy churning out plot twists and cliffhangers @Mark Arbour, but no kidnapping or harm to Jeremy while he's doing the re-decorating of Travis' house at the hands of the Serbian mob, K ?
  13. Totally agree with you both. I ran across something years ago that was posted on Twitter (refuse to call it X) and it was like a gut punch. Dated over 10 years ago, it is both profound and prescient. I've read that the US has more guns than people. We have a gun problem.
  14. Wen being unable to yank Hearst's chain to get a reaction was just great. It shows just how much Hearst has grown, and he is now able to stand up to his brother and family. I'm thinking that Jamie might have a bit to do with that. Wen is still exactly the same person he always has been, and he showed us that with his reaction to Hearst's offer of help and his petulant exit. I'm definitely enjoying his apparent misfortune. Living well is always the best revenge. I'm looking forward to the epilogue, but at the same time, I'm sad because I know this story and the Sunny HIll saga is coming to a close. You could balm my sadness by doing a big wedding chapter for Jamie and Hearst and bring in all of the characters from this story into the ending. A 15,000 word chapter is a piece of cake for you, Laura.🤣
  15. Drag out that Instant Pot and hit the easy button, Sis. That truckload of pasta will be gone in no time. LOL https://pressureluckcooking.com/category/recipes/cuisine/italian/
  16. Why would I be on any side? A big reward can be mutually enjoyable and beneficial to both sides. Just lock up the wienerdogs. LOL
  17. You have never been geographically closer to @Mikiesboy than you are right now. You could easily turn that wish into a reality. And then go out and have coffee and donuts. Or stay in and sample his baked treats. Just saying.
  18. Was the source of your distraction a 4 legged one with a tail? Or was it two? They do have a bit of a reputation for creating chaos... I think Paco deserves a big reward for being so polite, don't you?
  19. Connecticut style lobster rolls have no mayo. Warm lobster that's been tossed in butter and served on a toasted hot dog bun. You're welcome. I'll leave you to figure out how to bribe the bakery for extra custard.
  20. Since you're going to be out and about, make sure you steer Dan into the donut shop to pick up treats for later. Two birds one stone. LOL
  21. My bad. I should have told you about going through D.C. It's always quicker to go around it when you're heading up North. I'll go ahead and put myself in the time out corner now. 🤣 We're all glad that you made it HOME, safe and sound. Now go reward yourself with a Lobstaah roll and a Boston cream pie.
  22. spyke

    Cleveland Row

    A few points: 1. It's fiction. 2. Never ever ever underestimate the talented @Mark Arbour to throw a cliffhanger, create chaos, or disappear/kill a character. After all, he crafted the scene where our beloved George somehow managed find and get impaled on the Tsar's member while hiding him from the guards in a coffin bed, so anything's possible. 😂
  23. That's normally @kbois job. I'm sure she really appreciates you stepping in and being the disciplinarian while she's getting moved. He'll try and con you into lightening his sentence using those sad hangdog eyes, but don't fall for it. If you cave, he'll resume being a little terror.
×
×
  • Create New...