Jump to content
Bot Attack ×

spyke

Members
  • Posts

    2,562
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spyke

  1. Pop Tart King?
  2. Our heat index is supposed to be 109F today, so I'm staying in my cave with the AC cranked down and the ceiling fan on medium. The only going outside for me will be lighting the grill to cook a steak. Alexa has been working overtime this week with her heat warnings. I know it's going to be worse for you and @Brayon so take care and stay inside. This heat is nothing to play with.
  3. If you could send a little bit of that south, @kbois and I would be most appreciative.
  4. Smart dog. He know's you're a good cook tim, and he's playing the odds that a little something might accidentally fall to the floor. 🤞🐶
  5. He's the best and I love his voice. He sounds like Winnie the Pooh. His recipes are easy to follow and he's a really good teacher. Absolutely check out his channel and subscribe. He's a gem.
  6. The pink inset yarn reminds me of crushed Christmas candy canes. They're all beautiful, tim.
  7. spyke

    Epilogue

    Quality always wins over quantity.
  8. spyke

    Epilogue

    Bravo Mr. Gray, Bravo. Exceptionally well done as usual. On a side note, you've long outgrown your "Promising Author" pants and you are past due for promotion to Signature Author status. What say you @Cia, & @Myr?
  9. spyke

    The Bond

    .
  10. spyke

    Revelations

    Back in chapter 50, I was calling for a Bastille Day family blowout centered around JJ/Jays/Jeremy. I'm thinking Mr. Arbour is playing with us and is going to post the Thanksgiving day blowout on the real time Bastille day of July 14, because, well, he rolls like that. 🤣
  11. We love your buddy!! I'll give it an hour max after you eat that brownie before you cave in and post.
  12. Looks like you've adopted one of the Korner Krew's bad habits .
  13. Oh how wonderful that you checked in. You have been missed.
  14. spyke

    Freed

    Jeremy won't start it, Isidore will, because she's a bitch. I truly wish someone would shut her the f*%& up once and for all.
  15. Easily accomplished. LOL
  16. Your home must smell amazing! I'm so jealous, but it's already too hot to even think about turning on an oven, so I'll just have to live vicariously through you. LOL
  17. Ain't they all? See: @weinerdog LOL
  18. I hope this backfires spectacularly on Wencel the Weasel, but I'm thinking that this isn't his full plan. I'm betting he's going to drag Hearst into the middle of this and try to humiliate them both on Live Feed.
  19. @Gary L any resemblances or are yours more like drag strip demons?? LOL
  20. Internet says Tim Hortons delivers in Canada...🤣
  21. DoorDash. Nobody has to walk to the mall. 🤣
  22. I would forget to put fabric softener in their socks and underwear on wash day, but I'm a vindictive somebody. 🤣
  23. That bitch.
  24. Dad. Mum was Italian. Got the starch loving gene bad from both sides lol
  25. 1/2 Irish so enjoying potatoes isn't a chore. Moderation on the other hand... well let's just say I'm not going to say.
×
×
  • Create New...