spyke
Members-
Posts
2,562 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
Stories
- Stories
- Story Series
- Story Worlds
- Story Collections
- Story Chapters
- Chapter Comments
- Story Reviews
- Story Comments
- Stories Edited
- Stories Beta'd
Blogs
Store
Help Center
Writing
Gallery
Events
Everything posted by spyke
-
The Drop in Centre
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
There is a product called Bitter Apple spray that you can rub on wires, cables, etc that will stop them from chewing on things. It's safe, but it's oh so foul tasting. I had to use it years ago with a puppy who liked to chew wires. But for that one flaw, she was the most remarkable dog who even house broke herself. After I applied it, she never chewed on another wire or cord again. I'm not sure if you can find it in pet stores where you're located, but you might be able to find it on Amazon. I will caution you to wear disposable gloves while applying it and to wash your hands THOROUGHLY after you've used it. If you have even the slightest bit on you and you accidentally touch your lips, you will regret it. Ask me how I know. LOL. -
Norovirus. Been there, done that, not fun. You have my sympathies. Go ahead and prove my point.
- 86 comments
-
- 10
-
-
-
@kbois intertwined two of her stories into one sweet short story. We get to see two of the most hated villains in her Hybrid series get the resolution we all hoped for, and a hint of a new upcoming story that may bring her redemption for killing off a beloved character. If you haven't yet read The Hybrid series and The Devil Is Gay shorts then get busy. They are both great reads.
-
kbois and mrsgnomie @kbois misplaced her @Mrsgnomie burner phone so she couldn't post. She hasn't needed it because, well, it has been a minute since "West Coast" wrote a story. But kudos on the cover up.
- 86 comments
-
- 11
-
-
-
What a wonderful surprise to end out 2024! Thank you for making Kasar and Trevor suffer. None of us could have thought up any better punishments. And there's going to be a future book for Kage➡Rene? I'm good with waiting for that. Just not too long, K? Happy New Year🎆
- 86 comments
-
- 11
-
-
The Drop in Centre
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Apparently, there's a nightmare reply all apocalypse going on with a listserv at NYU. If you've ever been caught in an email chain or group text where everyone hits the "reply all" button you can appreciate this. Laine Nooney @ 🔥🗑️🔥 @lainenooney.bsky.social omg a student somehow accidentally wrote an email addressed to a faculty-wide NYU listserv and my inbox is now a master class on who understands the difference between a listserv and an email chain December 29, 2024 at 7:25 PM But like in any disaster, an unexpected star has risen from the ashes. Meet Onions. They're trying to get him tenure! 🤣 Laine Nooney @ 🔥🗑️🔥 @lainenooney.bsky.social Follow Someone just sent a photo of their dog, Onions, to an 11,000 person faculty listserv, adorable December 29, 2024 at 8:43 PM Take note @weinerdog and @Gary L It's funny as all get out, so if you need a giggle today and have the time, hop on over and find the thread. -
The Drop in Centre
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah to all! Whatever your celebration during this holiday season, I wish you all peace and love. And remember that today is a great day for a big mug of hot chocolate topped with lots of whipped cream because eggnog is highly over rated. 😁 And Happy Birthday to @Mikiesboy 🎆🎂🎈🥳 -
The Ancient Relic of the Massive Cock
spyke commented on Mark Arbour's story chapter in The Ancient Relic of the Massive Cock
- 51 comments
-
- 14
-
-
The Ancient Relic of the Massive Cock
spyke commented on Mark Arbour's story chapter in The Ancient Relic of the Massive Cock
Once again Isidore does not fail to disappoint. Claire choosing this hill to die on was most surprising. Will has nailed it with his assessment on how this is going to play out if they allow Jeremy and Claire to control how this reconciliation happens. Brad needs to do more than "making significant cuts to his cash flow." Brad also needs to serve an eviction notice and put JJ's/Jays/Jeremy's ass on the curb. Let him and Kris go rent a 4 flight walk up and start adulting.- 51 comments
-
- 14
-
-
-
-
-
Chapter 1: The Last Potter in the Village
spyke commented on Gary L's story chapter in Chapter 1: The Last Potter in the Village
The irony of comparing a devout Catholic churchgoing woman to Cerberus was not lost on this reader. 🤣 Well done, sir. You're off to a marvelous start and I can't wait for more. -
A sexy young farmer ghost? Yep, I'm 100% in on this. 😜
- 13 comments
-
- 17
-
-
-
-
The Drop in Centre
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Hit the loved reaction your post but this line made me want to hit laugh reaction. Wish we could have both. 🤣 Oh, btw, I'm so stealing this line. -
The Drop in Centre
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
You all need to band together and tell your manager what's going on. That way your manager won't get blindsided should they get a call from the school business manager or your manager's boss. This girl is looking for a promotion, and she's going to try any way she can to get it. That's just what backstabbers do. Ask yourselves what you would do if somehow she got a promotion and was above you all. Stranger things have happened in the workplace. -
This single amazing line means that I can forgive you for not having any hot sex in this chapter @Laura S. Fox. Oh and you can be 100% sure that I'm stealing it. John Smith as Cottontail? I'm not too sure about that. John Smith as Cottontail's brother? Well there's a thought... Thanks for another great chapter Laura!
-
I'm in agreement with what everyone has said about Stef's indifferent attitude to Marc assaulting Brad. Stef is just wrong about this. I'm wondering if J.P. will have had a talk with him about it before they get back to Escorial, or if he's ignored it and it is all going to blow up at the dinner table. I don't think that Jake is going to be silent about this if Stef blows it off again. And just who is this new Brad you've morphed from the old Brad? Open, even tempered, and surrendering control voluntarily were not in the old Brad's realm of possibilities. It's like we're witnessing a parallel universe with him and Will. I hate what happened to Thor, but Dr. Will has hit the nail on the head. Schaef and Keith are definitely fucking. Thanks for giving those of us in the U.S. two great Thanksgiving presents, Mark. I hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving and that you're fully recovered. Could be worse @PrivateTim As soon as I read that line, this popped into my brain.
-
What took so dang long? You're an amazingly talented author, and this is so well deserved. Your Korner Krew is proud and happy for you. Now get back to work writing something fabulous, because there's no rest for the wicked weary.
- 36 comments
-
- 14
-
-
-
The Drop in Centre
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
I think you deserve a much needed vacation. You've really gone through it. Take care of yourself and send the laundry out to be ironed from now on. -
The Drop in Centre
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Don't we know it. You're preaching to the choir, sis. You've probably gone and conjured the little rascal up, and I fear an appearance is forthcoming. -
The Drop in Centre
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
I'm jealous! LOL We're still doing spring/summer here. That would be o.k. if I was in the southern hemisphere, but it's a bit ridiculous for the week before Thanksgiving. I think we're not going to have any sort of winter. Lately, I've really been missing chilly weather and snow. I'm going to stop now before flip flop girl @kbois comes in and tells me to hush. -
I cut the sriracha in half, but experiment with the amount of heat you want. This a quick fail safe recipe that has entered my weekly rotation. Served over rice and with a veggie or salad, it's a quick and easy meal. I freeze any leftover coconut milk in ice cube trays then pop them out into freezer bags for use the next go around.
-
There, fixed it for you. The correct answer is minutes. Just ask anyone who has sat at the table for one of the many memorable Escorial dinners. 😁 I think it's safe to say that Marc Sievres was not on anyone's bingo card. Well done, Mr. Arbour.
- 25 comments
-
- 10
-
-
-
-
Last time gas was that cheap was in 1941. Adjusted for inflation, it brings the price to $4.00 a gallon. I paid $2.72 the other day. Glad to know I'm not the only one who remembers Green Stamps. Lol.
-
The Drop in Centre
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
You're not alone. Lol.
