Jump to content

spyke

Members
  • Posts

    2,564
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spyke

  1. The one who started it. Has anyone seen the little beast or did he just stir the pot and dash?
  2. Isn't wrestling a sport?
  3. She'll be a closeted FSU fan. Lights will be off, shades will be pulled, sound will be routed to headphones, shouting will muffled by pillows all so the neighbors don't find out. Nah, that ain't our @kbois. She'll fly that FSU flag on her front porch for the world to see and dare anyone to say squat about it. 🤣 Now if she squares up against the Bruins, Celtics or Red Sox, well let's just say she's gonna have problems.
  4. We expect a full report including any and all lurid details by 10 pm (your time) tomorrow. 😉
  5. Congratulations on 10 years tim!
  6. The cat can drive, she's just not admitting to it. 😸 Honestly, if it becomes too much, take another day to get there. Travelling with 2 pets is a lot to undertake.
  7. Rock, paper, scissors. Everyone knows that.
  8. I seem to recall you talking about wrestling and that you'd bottom if someone beat you...🤔 Eh, maybe I was mistaken 🤣 Five minutes later... Yeah, you kinky.
  9. A picture speaks a thousand words...
  10. Ain't your bladder waking you up at zero dark thirty anyways?
  11. That's great news! No more hurricanes, gators, sinkholes and snowbirds for you to deal with. However, regardless of what anyone says, you CANNOT wear flip flops in the snow! Maybe this is just what you need to find your muse and spark your creativity.
  12. spyke

    Almost Famous

    So now Jamie knows it was Hearst who contacted Nolan to protect him and the others. This should be a very interesting reunion...
  13. Cheese baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!
  14. Isn't Bruce Lee dead?🤔 Nah, no challenge at all. Just an appreciation for @mollyhousemouseand her puns, and that I'm so glad she's back and posting. I have missed her.
  15. Orange you glad we are? I know I yam.
  16. Not anymore it won't. LOL
  17. spyke

    What Plaintiffs?

  18. Not really so much "posh" as you can have nice things when you don't have a weinerdog or two. Lol (Runs and hides)
  19. I know he will. I just had to pick at the pupster. LOL
  20. Change is hard, but you've got this. 1000% you've got this.
  21. He needs to video the conversation when he recounts the incident to her parents, and see who looks real embarrassed. That's the stuff that family holiday gatherings gold is made of. 🤣
×
×
  • Create New...