Jump to content

spyke

Members
  • Posts

    2,562
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spyke

  1. spyke

    Fisticuffs

    "Jays" learned an important lesson...
  2. You are not overreacting. He's a creep. No matter how you package it or try to analyze it, he's a creep. Always go with your gut instinct.
  3. spyke

    Fraternal Fissure

    That would be petty, and Stefan does not do petty. I think he's going to have "Mr. Crampton" relocated... to the Bronx. 🤣
  4. 🤦‍♂️ You are not alone @Kitt The mindlessness of people today is astounding. Last week we had a tenant call in to report that she smelled gas in her apartment ( it's a 4 plex conversion from a large house.) She goes on and on and on with this long story about how the plumber who had worked on the water heater a few days earlier had obviously caused the leak. She was on a mission to complain about the plumber and was not going to be interrupted. The person who took the call finally ended up screaming into the phone "hang up, get outside, and call 911" to get her to shut up and evacuate the apartment. Luckily it was a false alarm and there was no gas leak, but still, the lack of common sense is just unbelievable.
  5. Um... You've hung out with Lucifer. A lot. For many days. Some most likely cold. See below 👇 Corrupting the Innocent 3. The Devil is Gay Complete By kbois, in Fiction. 11/08/2022 (Updated: 11/08/2022) To celebrate my promotion to Promising Author. The next chapter in the world of Lucifer and Gabriel.
  6. So, you fibbed. Go to confession. lol
  7. It's been long time coming and we've ignored the signs. About 8 or 9 years ago I was with my work wife and we were getting in the car after eating lunch at a local restaurant. It was mid January and I noticed that the cherry blossom trees were starting to flower. Granted I'm in the southern US, but still, that's really early. It wasn't a one off event, they now start blooming in January. Everything that blooms seems to have moved up by a month or more. The dog days of summer that used to be in August now starts in June. @Flip-Flop hit the nail on the head, and you're right that we need to stop while we still can.
  8. That's good news. Take it easy and rest.
  9. Glad that the operation went well, but I'm so sorry you had to have a catheter. Not fun at all. Make sure they give you meds for bladder spasms. Hopefully it can be removed quickly. Take care of yourself.
  10. I can't right now because I have to go to a long and boring meeting for work. But I will read it later on this afternoon!
  11. Welcome to the DiC. You'll fit in just fine. We're a pretty laid back group with varied personalities, but we're always here to listen and we'll always have your back.
  12. Well I don't know anything about horses, but even I know what she's doing is rewarding bad behavior. The horse won't ever learn to get on the trailer. Why would the horse board when it's getting treats and rewards for not boarding. Sheesh! Some people are just absent when they're passing out common sense.
  13. Oh my! You've just opened the door to the mayo/Miracle Whip/mustard debate. 🤣
  14. spyke

    Sesso a tre

    Yet. It's early days. 😜
  15. spyke

    Sesso a tre

    I hope that there are no regrets in the morning. I fear that Generro may have a bit of difficulty with what has transpired, but he may fully embrace it. Then there is the wildcard that is Sophia. You do weave the most delicious tangled webs Mr. Arbour. Bravo, Sir.
  16. Sorry you're both sick. Has he has his gallbladder checked? That can cause some serious non-muscular back pain. I got the giggles over spell check. I live in the land where people spell how they talk. It isn't pretty. LOL I hope everyone has a great day and weekend!
  17. Sounds like a good time for plenty of mac and cheese! And chocolate pudding. You can't forget about the pudding. Lol.
  18. JJ has met his match. Good for Kris on calling him out on his shit.
  19. There are days that would test the patience of Job. Yesterday was that day. Here's hoping that everyone has a Happy FriYay and a wonderful weekend!
  20. Happy Birthday! Here's hoping you have a wonderful day. 🎆🎂🍾
  21. spyke

    Retaliation

    Would this be your tomorrow morning or GA's tomorrow morning? Because your tomorrow morning is in about 1/2 of an hour. Asking for a friend ( @chris191070 ) 🤣
  22. spyke

    Retaliation

    You know that she'll deny this, right? 🤣
  23. spyke

    Retaliation

    The U.S Congress is much the same albeit with more spacious digs. They're like a bunch of 5 year olds jumping up and down, waving their hands and shouting "look at me" while failing miserably at governing.
×
×
  • Create New...