spyke
Members-
Posts
2,564 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
Stories
- Stories
- Story Series
- Story Worlds
- Story Collections
- Story Chapters
- Chapter Comments
- Story Reviews
- Story Comments
- Stories Edited
- Stories Beta'd
Blogs
Store
Help Center
Writing
Gallery
Events
Everything posted by spyke
-
The Drop in Centre
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Then you're just going to have to use "rude people" time. I tell those kind of folks to be there 1-1 1/2 hours earlier that I want them to be there. If you can't quit them, you have to out fox them. 🤣 -
The Drop in Centre
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Is this the barn that you quit? -
The Drop in Centre
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
I'm 1/2 Italian (from my mother's side), so that isn't out of the realm of possibilities. My father who was Irish used to tell his MIL "More garlic Ma, more garlic" when she was making meatballs and sauce. So I got it bad from both sides of the aisle. -
The Drop in Centre
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
You can get/give a decent cut using clippers with guards. Just start off long and then go shorter because you can't paste it back on. It's much safer than scissors if you don't know what you're doing or don't have any experience. Just remember that not everyone has a pretty head and that's usually not revealed until it's too late. 😉 -
The Drop in Centre
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Yuck, just yuck. I grew up in the Maryland suburbs and I so remember that plague from 1970. They were everywhere and it wasn't any fun being a safety patrol in elementary school and doing battle with them. The novelty wore off really quickly. They do damage younger trees but that damage isn't apparent until years later. Guess this is your sign to spend a lot of time indoors at the casino @Ryan Jones 😉 -
The Drop in Centre
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
You've got the ceiling fan cranked up on high again, right? -
I can't believe that you managed to sneak "butthurt" into one of your stories. 🤣 BRAVO! Matt is right and Seamus is acting all pissy about this. I've always thought that (at the beginning) Seamus had an ulterior motive for wanting to watch Aiden, so he really doesn't get to bitch about things now. He should have spoken up if it was such a burden, but he was playing the long game. Granted he was rattled by Mike, but he shouldn't have taken it out on Matt.
- 35 comments
-
- 14
-
-
-
-
The Drop in Centre
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Hey @Reader1810--The other day you posted a recipe for baked oatmeal. I was trolling YouTube this morning and @Mikiesboys favorite healthy baker popped up in the side bar with an amazing looking recipe for baked oatmeal. I'm definitely going to try it. Gets sweetness from bananas or applesauce and a touch of maple syrup. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMM30Nu8uNU -
The Drop in Centre
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
From everything you've said about Zeke, he sounds more like a Five Guys sort of dog rather than a cheese hound. 🤣 -
The Drop in Centre
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Hash-man. LMAO. Let me join in and help you stir the pot. @Reader1810, here's the whole, original, uncut, uncensored, unedited version that only our beloved wordsmith @Wayne Grayshared. https://gayauthors.org/forums/topic/45500-recipes-worth-trying/?do=findComment&comment=1029243 Hash man indeed. More like hash master! 🤣 -
The Drop in Centre
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
When you posted the recipe, it was one of those "Hmmmm" moments while rubbing your chin whiskers in thought. It honestly sounded very appealing and I've kicked myself for not trying it. Since I can't work this weekend (east coast, no gas), it might be the perfect time to try it for breakfast. -
The Drop in Centre
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
High praise @Mikiesboy given that it comes from the inventor of oat hash. 😉 -
The Drop in Centre
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
So is retaliation in the future? Wide open heat on the feet perhaps? LOL -
The Drop in Centre
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Yes I do. Way too often. 😊 -
The Drop in Centre
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
In some parts of the country (particularly in my neck of the woods), good fried bologna is a delicacy. It's hard to get that right amount of sear/caramelization on it without having it burn. I'll take a fried bologna and egg sammich any day of the week! -
The Drop in Centre
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Things are a bit hectic with work, but doing just fine. -
The Drop in Centre
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
#3, 7, & 12 Thanks for the laugh rick. Hope you're doing well. -
The Drop in Centre
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Glad that you were able to check in Chris. You've got a lot on your plate, so take care! -
The Drop in Centre
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
So now they're just messing with us. I've now got 4 old and 3 of the new reactions, when earlier today, they were all new. -
The Drop in Centre
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
2 can play this game.... It's been almost 2 years since @Wayne Gray ended Bluegrass Symphony leaving his loyal readers gutted. LOL Sorry, but you said country music in your first post and I couldn't resist.😉 -
It brings about an inner shudder triggered from that most famous childhood lie of "it tastes just like chicken." 🤣
-
Go Aiden Go! I think that Seamus has been taking him to the gym and Aiden's been pumping iron! LOL I'm so glad that Seamus and Brad went to lunch, talked and connected. That's exactly what Seamus needed after the Mike drama. And Matt busting Jay's chops! Great chapter @Mrsgnomie. Oh BTW, I'm onboard with the JayLoe thing too!
- 57 comments
-
- 15
-
-
-
The Drop in Centre
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
In for 3. -
The Drop in Centre
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Very interesting. Maybe that explains why it takes me 2+ hours to feel like I'm awake in the mornings. 🤣 -
The Drop in Centre
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
I would have gone home and let the boyfriend take care of the tingling. He could take a nap later. But I'm selfish like that. 🤣
