spyke
Members-
Posts
2,564 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
Stories
- Stories
- Story Series
- Story Worlds
- Story Collections
- Story Chapters
- Chapter Comments
- Story Reviews
- Story Comments
- Stories Edited
- Stories Beta'd
Blogs
Store
Help Center
Writing
Gallery
Events
Everything posted by spyke
-
The Drop in Centre
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
They make pills for that! 🤣 Unsweetened vanilla almond milk works. Of course, I'm not admitting anything!! -
The Drop in Centre
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
-
The Drop in Centre
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Walking is one thing. It's a whole lot scarier when you realize they're driving a vehicle! -
The Drop in Centre
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
And it's only going to get worse. Time to find another barn for your horse. -
The Drop in Centre
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Glad you're back! -
Glass houses @kbois, glass houses! LOL
-
Welcome back Mr. Gray. It's good that you're not hibernating for the winter 🤣. I'm excited that you're venturing more into the darker aspects of life. There are so many marginalized youth who are discarded and left to fend on there own without any life skills, that their only way to survive is through sex work. I think Lee is going to have a rough time of it and I also think we haven't seen the last of Eddie. What a great way to start 2021. We all could use a little bit of Camp Refuge after this past year!
-
The Drop in Centre
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Good morning to everyone in the DIC and Happy NYE/New Years! I hope and wish that this next year is better for everyone. As for 2020... -
The Drop in Centre
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
@Kitt, Well that just sucks. You've been through quite enough these past few months. You don't need this sort of crap. Oh, and daughter's "best friend" needs a trip behind the barn for a good old fashioned ass whipping. Take care and stay strong. We're all here for you. -
I got a feeling there's going to be a whole lot more than just tents being pitched. These boys might want to invest in some sheep. A good supply of lanolin will definitely be needed. 🤣 Amazing descriptions of the land Gary! I felt like I was right there with them. Job well done and
-
The Drop in Centre
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Good morning DIC'ers. Hope everyone is doing well. I'm thinking @Story Reader would be shivering and not happy at all with those temps! 🤣 I'm on blood pressure medicine, so I'm always chilly. My heat is set to 70 (21 C). Have a great day all! -
The Drop in Centre
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
For @Mikiesboy and @Story Reader -
The Drop in Centre
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Wimp 🤣 I'm sure your furbabies are very thankful! It was 27 outside when I went for my pre-dawn walk. -
The Drop in Centre
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! Sounds yummy! -
The Drop in Centre
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Family defined by blood can often be difficult and disappointing. Family by choice is usually more supportive and rewarding. Stay strong and be happy@Fae Briona. Merry Christmas everyone of you DIC'ers! I wish peace, health, and above all happiness to each and every one of you. And to our sweet and wonderful founder @Mikiesboy HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!🎂🎇 -
The Drop in Centre
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Say one Hail Mary, do a shot of cinnamon whisky, then say one more Hail Mary and you may consider yourself absolved my child. 🙏 🤣 -
The Drop in Centre
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
I've found that the less I bang my head against brick walls, the easier my inner happy place is to find. That and I often repeat "it is what it is." I guess it's my own version of the serenity prayer because Lord knows there's just too much crap that I can't change. I hate to hear what you're going through with your mother and I am sad for you. But you are so wise to set this aside and remember how she was. -
The Drop in Centre
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
I'm sorry that you're dealing with insomnia. Happens to me all the time. Either that or I wake up after 3 hours of sleep and can't fall back asleep. It really SUCKS! -
The Drop in Centre
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
I found it quite amusing that a certain younger politician who jumped the line not only got his rump roasted by the internet flamethrowers, but also got taken to task by a national political commentator who congratulated him on his privilege. You're right @Wayne Gray, it will work out in time. It just requires a bit of patience and compassion from everyone. -
The Drop in Centre
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Yep, I went down that rabbit hole on Youtube and 2 hours later.... LOL. Thanks for posting that @Story Reader! Made my Sunday morning!🤣 -
Totally agree. So now Adrian is going to have to re-group and work even harder at breaking down his walls. YAY Mike!!!! Finally! And a midnight date too? Great chapter. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too @Laura S. Fox
-
The Drop in Centre
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Yep, but it's the special ones like him that are the most entertaining and lovable. -
The Drop in Centre
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
It's not just for lining your oven or pans anymore. Problem solved. 🤣 -
The Drop in Centre
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Good afternoon rick. Doing good here and I hope you are as well. Just finishing up a few things for work, but it's been an easy day. Now that I've opened my big mouth, all Hades will break loose at 4:50 p.m. Thanks for sharing the cute pooch. Truer words were never spoken. 🤣 -
The Drop in Centre
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Depends on your perspective. Might not be fair to you, but it sure is fair to me. 🤣
