spyke
Members-
Posts
2,564 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
Stories
- Stories
- Story Series
- Story Worlds
- Story Collections
- Story Chapters
- Chapter Comments
- Story Reviews
- Story Comments
- Stories Edited
- Stories Beta'd
Blogs
Store
Help Center
Writing
Gallery
Events
Everything posted by spyke
-
The Drop in Centre
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
You've got this molly. -
The Drop in Centre
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
There would only be one bullet point for me in this section and that would be "Send an e-mail." 🤣 I prefer having everything in writing so nothing gets twisted around, and in my business, things always get twisted. It's helped me CMA more times than I can count. I'm good with not talking to people when it comes to business. -
The Drop in Centre
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
I'm sorry about your situation molly, but this just made me giggle, and I needed that after today! 😊 -
This one just upped the yuck factor by about a trillion. This was a really hard chapter to read, but we all wanted to know. It's just so beyond what I expected.
- 40 comments
-
- 12
-
-
-
Joyeux 14 juillet @Mark Arbour!
-
The Drop in Centre
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
I wish I could help out molly, but I've got one of my own that I've been trying to re-home as well. 😔 -
Pride Month Flash Fiction Challenge *Winner*
spyke commented on Renee Stevens's blog entry in Gay Authors Archive
Congratulations! Very well done. -
The Drop in Centre
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
I'm shaking my head here. Jeez--some people! You are a better person that I am. After I regained my senses, I would have responded with a large serving of snark. Something like " I only wear quality pieces that have true meaning to me. I'm allergic to costume jewelry, and ostentatious pieces don't look good on me." Who am I kidding? I'd have told them to F*#k off and risked losing my job. Like I said, you're a far better person that I. You do you and you keep right on doing you. Never doubt that you are amazing just as you are. -
The Drop in Centre
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
tim gets to experiment and use his wonderful culinary talents, and you both get to eat good! Sounds like a win-win to me. -
That was some excellent writing there Mr. Arbour. Will and Connie went much deeper than other "vacation relationships," but it will be different if they connect again. Will has gotten pretty ruthless when it comes to paybacks. That was a grand slam on Keith! I do wonder will the recording that Will made be released for the most impact; Bastille Day or Thanksgiving/Christmas at the dinner table? 🤣 Take care Mark. We all understand about schedules these days.
-
You can say it, but according to the stats, I have you beat by a few months. Now @kbois, onto my becoming a beta reader.....🤣
-
I am fully prepared to step in and become a Beta reader. Just let me know what you need me to do. 🤣 Not a lot of answers, but this chapter laid the groundwork on who's involved and where this is going. As much as we bitch and moan about cliffies, we'd be pissed off if there was 100% resolution in chapter immediately following. Keep on doing what you're doing @kbois!
-
The Drop in Centre
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Oh that looks so peaceful and relaxing molly. I'm glad you had a great day! -
The Drop in Centre
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Sending positivity and light your way Rick. Take care of yourself and like others have suggested, try to do something to keep your mind off of things. I know, easier said than done, but staying busy helps. I had to go almost 5 months before I had my surgery last year, and it was a tough wait. I was glad to be busy with my job during that time. -
No to both of those ideas.
-
So after having to battle this dang Tropical Storm Elsa all day long for work, I come home to 30 new notifications when I signed in, and this is what you did @kbois ? Well fine. Just fine. I'm taking to my bed now.🤣
- 55 comments
-
- 11
-
-
-
The Drop in Centre
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
It may be wise to allow her to have a say in picking out the eye candy then! 🤣 -
The Drop in Centre
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Maybe your mom is looking at this from a different perspective, and she's not ignoring anything. If your neighbor(s) get hurt they could sue the pants off of you. If one of you gets hurt, well then take a couple of aspirin and put some ice on it. Obviously, I don't know your mom or her situation, just examining a different possibility. -
Maybe Bruce identifies as Caitlyn....
-
Have I given you an idea, or did the refurbishing of my crystal ball really work? 🤣
-
Well @Wayne Gray ain't in the room, so yeah, YOU! 🤣 I'm not going to be knocking Kyle for how he reacted. This is all relatively new between him and Jett, so there's a lot of past that they haven't talked about. Coupled with the stress of the hearing, I'm giving it a pass. Besides, the make up sex was 🔥🔥🔥. I dread this upcoming hearing for Kim and Kyle. I don't know why, but I keep thinking that Greene is going to say something or cast a look and Jett is going to go off.
-
The Drop in Centre
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Oh her. I was wondering just how long it was going to take her to rear that ugly head. Not long it seems. Stand your ground on this. If you don't she'll make your life miserable from here on out. If research needs to be done, it needs to be done by a forensic accountant. Drop that little peach onto your manager while she's listening and see how fast she scurries away. I'm sorry that you had to go through this, but you'll come out on top in the end. -
Unexpectedly topped. I think Bo may have a surprise coming. Sometimes big things come in small packages. 🤣
-
“Before you leave the house, look in the mirror and take one thing off.” ― Coco Chanel We're all adults here and Bo don't need no bow, strategically placed or otherwise. 🤣 It was great to see Kyle jump right into the family chaos and then crack on Bo. Seeing how he's now posted at Annapolis, I think there's going to be a lot more madness going on at the parents house during family dinners. Oh, and I think Noah is about to rock Bo's world. This was a really fun chapter @kbois!
-
We can't either, so do tell @Mrsgnomie, do tell! 🤣
