spyke
Members-
Posts
2,564 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
Stories
- Stories
- Story Series
- Story Worlds
- Story Collections
- Story Chapters
- Chapter Comments
- Story Reviews
- Story Comments
- Stories Edited
- Stories Beta'd
Blogs
Store
Help Center
Writing
Gallery
Events
Everything posted by spyke
-
Loved it!!! I'm sure that the first meeting was really tough on Kim and Megan, but I think they will get to the point where it won't be uncomfortable and they can start building a relationship. Bo is definitely the prankster and I wouldn't be surprised if a food fight breaks out on Christmas Eve. And yeah, he will so hook up with Noah!
- 32 comments
-
- 13
-
-
-
The Drop in Centre
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
That's one less idiot for you to deal with then. It sounds to me like you inadvertently won the war on this one. 😁 In my business, I prefer communicating with e-mail. It makes it easier to CMA when it gets down to a he said- she said situation. -
The Drop in Centre
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
@Reader1810 might not want to say it, but I will--That damn barn owner should be tied up and force fed that fermented garbage, and then he needs to be horsewhipped. I hope that your Jack recovers, Kitt. It's time for you to move your horse before they kill him. Then you need to start making calls to the powers that be and try and get this place shut down once and for all before they do any more damage to innocent animals. There's a special place in hell for people like this. -
The Drop in Centre
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Shotgun toting dude is going to work the court system. He's got a different end game plan and I'm betting he's looking for a pay day. Fighting the eviction is just a red herring. There's no "on the fence" for me about jumping out of an airplane. NOT HAPPENING, NOT EVER! The only thing I'm jumping out of is my reclining chair. 🤣 Have a terrific day everyone! -
The Drop in Centre
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
LOL! I can't imagine having to to do Zoom day in and day out, but I do like Zoom for taking CE classes. We were allowed to do our mandatory update course on Zoom where in years past it was mandatory "seat time" and you had to be there at 8:30 a.m. I'm hoping they will allow it to continue. -
The Drop in Centre
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Good to see you. Hope you're going well. -
What a great little story for Pride! Such a sweet tale of friendship. Thanks so much for writing this. I can envision these two far into the future still being this close and getting into a whole lot of trouble.
- 50 comments
-
- 16
-
-
-
I flashed on this as I was reading your description. So I guess that thanks are in order to @MichaelS36 for giving you the inspiration to write such a thought provoking piece. Such a well done story. I absolutely love it.
-
The Drop in Centre
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
I just saw it. Too funny! -
The Drop in Centre
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Hairspray + Bic Lighter.... Fly flamethrower. LOL -
The Drop in Centre
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
I'm going to echo what @Kitt said and add a bit more to it. I think you should leave it alone. I know this is a condensed version, but all you know is that she became pregnant and her family moved. Other than that, a lot of the story is conjecture. Just because she was pregnant, doesn't mean she had a live birth. Also, Patty might have been experimenting with other boys at the time. Kids did that then and they do it now. You may not have even been the father. I believe that the child (if a child even exists) should be the one who initiates the search and makes contact if they want to make contact. I'm not saying this to upset you, but in reality, you've lived your life not knowing this until a couple of years ago. If there is a child involved, they've lived their entire life without you or your presence and you really have to ask if it is fair to totally upset and destroy the world as they have known it. As a father and grandfather, I'm sure that you always put kids first, and your own needs last. Don't change that now. -
More like this you mean---
- 33 comments
-
- 10
-
-
-
Maybe he's related to the lawyer and the politician. Mmmmmmm....
-
Promises from an Anesthetized Mind
spyke commented on Mikiesboy's story chapter in Promises from an Anesthetized Mind
I love what you have written but it made me incredibly sad. I know it's just a small gesture but sending you a- 25 comments
-
- 11
-
-
-
Single chapter short story. Consider that a writing challenge. 🤣
-
What a lovely surprise Brian! Is this to be a series of short stories? I really liked the format and the switch theme worked out so well. As usual, your writing talent is awesome.
-
There is a lot more going on with the case just as Jett suspects. Life sentences don't get reduced like that unless there's some big workings behind the scenes. It is going to be really interesting when Kyle and Megan have the talk with the parents. Jett was smart to suggest that if Megan wants to meet Kim that it should take place at the therapist's office. Oh and @kbois, thank you for the breadcrumb/hint/clue that you dropped about where this is really going. That Super Glue infused Chapstick comes in real handy at times like this. LOL
- 40 comments
-
- 11
-
-
-
-
The Drop in Centre
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
This won't help you now, but for future reference, as soon as you are bit, dab the area with bleach. I don't know how or why, but it works. Alternatively, I usually carry one of those "After Bite" pens (you can get them at Walmart) and they also seem to work. The main ingredient in those is ammonia and it does smell. -
The Drop in Centre
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Sorry, but she's snatched that crown right off of your head. -
The Drop in Centre
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
She dropped the mother of all bombshells/cliffhangers 3 days ago on her readers. And dagnabbit, my phone won't stop ringing and I still haven't gotten a chance to read the new chapter. -
The Drop in Centre
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
So I just checked in and had 38 new notifications. I was just on 6 hours ago so I wondered what was up. It seems that all but 3 of those notifications were due to a certain person posting a new chapter of their story and no, it wasn't @Wayne Graythis time. Allright @kbois, what have you done? 🤣 -
I think this one may have backfired on you @Wayne Gray. It's safe to say that Joe and Jake are a hit with all of us, and Pete is a treasure trove. It was just so poignant when Joe told Pete that he had never kissed a man and Pete told him to "save that for someone special then." Yep, I'm predicting more of these three are going to be in the not too distant future. Thanks Wayne!
- 41 comments
-
- 10
-
-
-
That went from 0 to 100 quickly. That was a really tough read. I'm sure it was much harder to write. Poor Kim and the other two girls. And now Kyle and his sister have gotten hit by this monster. So much damage.
- 35 comments
-
- 14
-
-
-
The Drop in Centre
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
She's amazing. -
The Drop in Centre
spyke replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
It's all @Mikiesboy fault. We're just going to have to call him Lime Bae from now on. 🤣
