Jump to content

spyke

Members
  • Posts

    2,564
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spyke

  1. You need to put your Boss Bi*%#h hat on now. The correct response would be "Oh that's terrible. I'll be right over to pick you up so you won't miss a day of work." They won't use that excuse ever again. LMAO
  2. spyke

    Nightfall

    I knew this was going to go down hill fast when Avery scored the Oxy. I think that Avery will tell the truth, but it may be too late to repair the damage. Like @Kapucinski said, it's going to be a long week. Great chapter Wayne.
  3. Self care is so important. I learned that from @mollyhousemouse. Always do what is best for you. Take care tim. We'll be here for you .
  4. Congratulations! You're going to do a great job. So sorry about the chilly weather. I guess that if you had frost, you were forced to wear socks this morning. 🤣
  5. That's great news chris. Sleep is good and in your case, pee is good!! Take it easy and don't try and do too much. Let your body heal on it's own time schedule.
  6. Horndog. You are definitely on the mend! 🤣
  7. I am so glad to hear that you had your surgery and are O.K. Sleep well and rest.
  8. spyke

    He Said …

    YES, YES, YES!!! And we LOVE Christian! I fear that poor Mr. Hastings will need a stiff shot of whisky (or three) now that the freight train called Adrian has run him over 🤣 Such a well done chapter @Laura S. Fox
  9. I'll pass on this one and save the calories so that I can combine the 30th & 31st on the 31st and have a big carb and sugar fest. Those chocolate croissants are banging on my freezer door screaming "LET ME OUT!" 🤣
  10. You can do this. No doubt you can do this. Like @Mikiesboy said, go and ask questions. Also, you know your worth, and they should pay you for that and pay you very well. Given you will have more responsibilities and you will have to work an additional 1/2 day, a substantial pay increase is in order. One positive about the high maintenance Chardonnay crowd is that it's safe bet that no one is going to be dropping crap on your counter top like what happened to you recently. Them high society folks just don't act like that. 🤣 I've got 🤞for you!
  11. I hope that is very, very soon Chris.
  12. Did me the same way. He really can be a brat at times🤣
  13. Take care chris. Hope the doctors can find out what's wrong and get you on the mend quickly. Keep us updated if you can.
  14. Sending positivity and strength to you and @MichaelS36. I know he'll take good care of you and see you through this.
  15. Not a thing wrong with that. Trust me when I tell you that I won't turn you into the motivation police. That would be too much like pot meet kettle. 🤣
  16. Hey rick, No snow here, but I did the early morning shopping thing too. Guess we've got that "great minds" thing going on. I actually had a pleasant time shopping in Walmart. Who'd have thunk it? Other than that, it's a lazy Sunday for me!
  17. Hope you feel better soon Wayne. Hot and sour soup always works for me!
  18. Make that 2 new subscribers. I tried to fight, but resistance is futile. 😁
  19. I love you for posting this and I hate you for posting this🤣 Now I can't use the "it'll take to long to bake" as a deterrent to late night brownie cravings.
  20. Sorry that you're going through a rough time rick. Take care of yourself and know that we're here for you if you need us.
  21. So pretty and peaceful looking. I'm have to admit that I am a bit envious.
  22. I think you should reward yourself with a nice shot of Fireball to take any chill off. 🤣
  23. spyke

    Rotten

    Maybe it stings because unconsciously Lee knows that Avery isn't a threat to him unlike everyone else he's encountered in his world. Also Avery doesn't want anything from him in the sense of a "business transaction." Sometimes a glance of disappointment is a far sharper knife than words can ever be. Great chapter Wayne. Can you do me a favor and fast forward to next week? 🤣
×
×
  • Create New...