Jump to content
Bot Attack Again ×

spyke

Members
  • Posts

    2,564
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spyke

  1. I hope you're doing better molly.
  2. Happy Birthday @Ryan Jones you sexy twink you! 😁
  3. So glad you got you and tim got your first doses! I had my second one this morning. Other than a very slight sore arm, absolutely no side effects. I feel that a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders. I know that nothing is 100%, but at least now I know that I've done all that I can do. I'm so ready for even a fraction of my normal life to resume. I hope that everyone is doing well too!
  4. @Mrsgnomie That would be a lovely Easter present for your loyal fans.
  5. K. Ready to comment now. So it's apparent that Matt and Seamus suck at communicating with one another. On one hand we can blame Matt and use his youth and inexperience in relationships as excuses. But on the other hand, we've got Seamus who is older and has been married and should have stepped up and told Matt what he wanted before this point. Aido Potato needs to step in and slap some sense into both of them. LOL. Thanks for another great chapter @Mrsgnomie
  6. Pepper spray is problematic is many areas. They can't say squat about wasp spray and it'll drop someone just as quickly and at a safer distance.
  7. Guess this is out of the question then... Sorry. I couldn't resist. Lol
  8. Every day in real estate is an adventure. Some days are more adventurous than others. You do keep a can of wasp spray close at hand, right?
  9. Pine pollen storm yesterday. Every time the wind blew there was so much pollen that it got foggy outside. More of the same today. Last year wasn't as bad but spring started at the end of January and didn't really let up until mid May. This year it's kicking my tail.
  10. I'm sorry for your loss Fae. Take care of yourself.
  11. spyke

    Hope

    First Date. Yep, that's exactly what this was, a First Date. No, not in the traditional sense of the term, but nothing about our world has been "traditional" for a very long time. You and Kevin got to experience a small bit of normalcy and you so deserve that. Thanks for sharing. It made me smile and gave me a glimmer of hope that we're on the path that will lead us out of this nightmare.
  12. This doesn't read all that well. LOL
  13. Was that just a breeze that I felt or was it a @Mrsgnomiemonkey wrench flying through the air? 🤣 Methinks there's drama ahead.....
  14. spyke

    Chapter 11

    I don't think that it was a deliberate snub, but rather that @Mark Arbour must start preparing for La fête du quatorze juillet very early on since it is such an important and all consuming yearly event. He simply overlooked it. 🤣
  15. spyke

    Turning Twenty-One

    Adorable but also very telling. And I think they told Seamus a lot.
  16. spyke

    Chapter 11

    You brought Tonto back to us even if only in spirit. Thank you. She was one of my favorite characters. Will has certainly taken a major leap forward in maturity gauging by his measured reactions to Cecil and the way he handled things. But it's nice that the old Will is still there smoking weed and sucking face with a new guy. LOL. I'm thinking a 3-way is coming soon. Thanks for the great chapter Mark.
  17. We're twinning molly! I got my first vaccine last Thursday too. Other than a little soreness in my arm that was gone by the next morning, no other side effects.
  18. That just sucks. By all reports that I've seen, it's really difficult to get vaccinated in FL. Hearing stories like this make me realize how blessed I was to be an only child. I did what I thought was best for my parents and that was that. I wish you peace and calm over the next few days.
  19. My thoughts exactly. But I would think that Seamus would have to tread very carefully given that he's the owner and Matt's an employee. That could be a lawsuit waiting to happen. I'm really enjoying this story @Mrsgnomie. 2 chapters and I'm already hooked!
  20. Oz is overrated and Raleigh is much closer to you. We also have kick ass barbecue, beautiful beaches and stunning mountains in NC.
  21. Non-practicing/participating Catholic here, but there are some things that are just part of my being; fish on Fridays is one of them. But, I like fish and eat it at least 2x a week, so it really isn't any sort of "sacrifice" for me. @Mikiesboy--Those are some mouthwatering macaroons that you've made and the mitered blanket looks amazing. Can't wait to see yours when it's done.
  22. I have my dad's carving knife. It's very long and thin and is about 1 1/2 inches in height. If you're patient, you can cut paper thin slices of ham. YUM!! Oh and kbois, why do you have a crackpot in your house? Don't you have enough of them at work? 🤣
  23. Kitchen Aid stand mixer born in 1987. It has never failed and you can get a good arm workout just by lifting it. I can tell when dough is ready simply by the sound that it makes when the dough hook throws it against the metal bowl. If I move, it moves with me. Instant Pot is a runner up, but that's saying a lot.
  24. Thanks for the update Mark. No apologies necessary. I'm glad you've recovered and I hope for a speedy and complete recovery for Peter.
×
×
  • Create New...