Jump to content

spyke

Members
  • Posts

    2,564
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spyke

  1. spyke

    Chapter 4

    O.K. That's quite enough now. LOL
  2. spyke

    Chapter 4

    I believe the balls were hanging and have already dropped. That's why Kyle and Jett had to go and take a shower. 🤣
  3. May Number Two Son hit it out of the ballpark! I have 100% faith that he can.
  4. spyke

    Chapter 4

    Drama. Intrigue. Kyle knows Kim and it's not from the story she quickly concocted. Nope, it's something totally different. Oh and nice cocktail mixing. Did you get inspiration from @Mrsgnomie? LOL I'm glad that Jett and Kyle are taking things slowly, bits by bits. 🤣 Safe journey home!
  5. spyke

    Chapter 3

    Oui,toi
  6. spyke

    Chapter 3

    O.K. It's official. We're twins. Now get out of my brain please. 🤣
  7. spyke

    Chapter 3

    Ahem..... Have you forgotten who has written this story? @kbois doesn't do namby-pamby bumps in the road. Oh no, she goes 100% all out and throws Grand Canyon, knock the fillings out of your teeth potholes at us. Then there's the scream inducing cliff hangers... Don't get me started. 🤣🤣🤣
  8. No offense meant to anyone else that posted, but you need some "Get up, scrape that s*^t off your shoes and get to dancing music." So turn it up loud and get to dancing! https://youtu.be/iPUmE-tne5U
  9. spyke

    Chapter 3

    The cat and the cat's ass would definitely disagree with that position. 🤣
  10. spyke

    Chapter 3

    Sometimes you strike a line that is just so profound. I think a lot of people feel this way and that's why they have their "chosen" families. I think that Jett is pretty confident in himself and how things are going. Someone who is a bit more neurotic wouldn't have the balls to show up on a second date with child snot all over their shirt. It makes for a good match with Kyle who gets slobbered on all day long! Now you just have to move it a bit forward so that Jett and Kyle can get to slobbering on each other 🤣. I'm glad that you're enjoying your vacation. You so deserve it! Your fans are going to have to put our collective minds together to come up with a solution to your footwear dilemma. We can't have you running around in flip flops in New England weather. What if one of the little piggies catches a cold? LOL.
  11. Your husband is a very wise man and you're right, you are lucky to have him. Diabetes is an insidious disease that wreaks havoc on those that have it and those who are surrounded by it. My former partner has diabetes, so I know whereof I speak on the issue. Those swings in blood sugar can be unanticipated and sometimes make diabetics bat shit crazy. Yes, I said it because it's true. There's nothing like waking up to someone cleaning the house at 2 am and realizing that their sugar is off the charts and they're probably going DKA. Given that you're not prone to quickly anger, it probably was your sugar. But it could also have come from the fact that you've been in lockdown for so long. Either way, please take care of yourself and remember to eat regularly because low blood sugar is a lot more serious that just being "hangry" for you. I know that tim has the "eat sensibly" part covered.
  12. Fixing stupid always costs more than doing it properly in the first place. This is a prime example of false economy. I'm glad that she realizes your value Kitt. Take the money. You know what they say about gift horses, right?
  13. spyke

    Chapter 2

    Wasn't mutual. Rosie tucked her tail. She wasn't giving it up on a first date. 🤣
  14. spyke

    Sweetest gift

    https://youtu.be/achROqQBP9g?t=3
  15. spyke

    Sweetest gift

    How about I let the master explain it to you, K? https://youtu.be/achROqQBP9g?t=3
  16. spyke

    Sweetest gift

    Next time I'll just say "nekkid." LOL You all do know the difference between naked and nekkid, right??🤣
  17. spyke

    Sweetest gift

    Oh, we have absolutely no doubt, right gang? LOL
  18. spyke

    Sweetest gift

    Behold, the infamous @Mrsgnomie monkey wrench AND cliffhanger all rolled up into one. So cruel of you to throw that out this late in the game MrsG. LOL Seriously cute chapter and what a wonderful birthday for Seamus. Matt has grown up finally after going through some really rough patches. Oh and getting caught inflagranti delicto had me in stitches. They should have implemented the locked door bit as soon as Aiden began jail breaking from his crib. Just so you know, even though this story is coming to an end, we expect for this trio to at least make a cameo in your future stories. And that's non-negotiable. 🤣
  19. spyke

    Lost and found

    Ball's in your court @kbois
  20. spyke

    Lost and found

    Don't ever underestimate @Mrsgnomie's ability to hit that fast forward button and prove you wrong.
  21. 🍕🍔🍟🥗🥪🍝 Here you go. Didn't know what you like so take your pick. LOL
  22. I have that early morning dyslexia too Fae. 🤣
×
×
  • Create New...