Mark,
What an incredible journey this has been. These characters, your amazingly complex and realistic family, has been a part of my life for a decade, and i still, all these years later, can't wait for the next installment. You have an amazing talent. Thank you for sharing it with the rest of us. Much love and light your way.
J
I tend to wait until I've read an entire story before I comment or review anything, and in this case, I read three stories before I started my reviews. I know very little about the BDSM community, but I love the way these guys interact with each other, and with their friends and families. I found it realistic, in that the people are not perfect, and refreshing, in that it's a new subject for me, so I'm a bit curious. Bring on the next book, please!!
Start to finish, it was simply amazing. In these chapters, I felt like I really got to know these men and their families and friends, and I can't wait for the next installation! Thank you for sharing your gift with us!
Ok, so as anyone who reads my reviews can tell you, I am a sucker for the realistic, gritty stories about the every day struggles of people who are, for lack of a better word, broken, in some way. I loved this story, start to finish. Loved it. Thank you for sharing it with us, and, uh, more please!
Another amazing tale from one of my favorite authors! I loved this one, start to finish, for a great many reasons, not the least of which is the dedication to our service men and women that Carlos shows in all of his stories. The message of hope, faith and perseverance in Ranger is truly special. Thank you, Carlos!
I'll admit to being biased, because I simply love everything I've read from Carlos. But, that aside, I really, truly liked this story. It's fun, light hearted, slightly (cough) sarcastic, and provides us with an in depth look at a character that I've really liked before. Thank you, Carlos, and I look forward to whatever is next!
Ok, so this probably doesn't make much sense to anyone who was offended or had strong negative feelings about this story, but I love this series. Yeah, it's at the extreme end of kink, and more than a little twisted, but you know what? Even with all of that, it is a very sweet love story about two lonely, broken people who find happiness together. I like that.
Ok, so, I want to say first that while I read a lot here, I rarely review anything, because I'm kind of cynical and stingy with praise. That said, I absolutely loved this story from start to finish. I found it to be honest, real and quite well written, with very a believable, fun, quirky cast and very real emotion. Thank you very much for sharing your work with us!
James,
I've read this story many times, and I still love it. You helped me quite a bit a few years ago when I was struggling, and I wanted to say thank you, once again!
Unfortunately, Google is no help at all. It keeps giving me an obituary from Texas. And a bunch of articles about the fact that there are no openly gay tennis players. But, hey, I finally found something Google doesn't know! Hooray me!
I'm looking for a story i never finished about a tennis player/photographer named Wylie Grace and his love interest, the YouTuber, Cameron. I swear I read it on GA, but can't remember the name of the story. Help!