Jump to content

Doha

Members
  • Posts

    5,267
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Doha

  1. Doha

    Chapter 10

    😆 🤣 😂 those spots of surprise on the underwear. 😆 🤣 😂
  2. It's impossible. 😆 🤣 Cumcrumbcumcumcumcumcrumb
  3. Yes I think they are definitely going to be "caught". I wonder how the family will respond.
  4. At last they kissed and Kyan couldn't get enough. Kissing a man is very different to kissing a woman. I think Perry's parents will actually be OK with Kyan and Perry being together. I'm sure this budding love is clear to everyone. This was great. ❤ 😍
  5. Doha

    Chapter 9

    This was a super chapter. The Magick they are up against is powerful indeed. I have a feeling that Jamie knowing the true name of Urvan will come in handy at some stage. A great victory for our team. I love Silas. ❤
  6. Doha

    Chapter 9

    Yes, I certain that between his lense and Flisk, Jamie will learn about rhis dark Magick. He needs to in order to counter Urvan.
  7. A great chapter, as we see Hudosn becoming I creasingly fascinated by the is awkward, innocent, young man. It's good that Missy is able to see what is actually happening between them. Perhaps Otis will lend an ear at some stage and begin to see that this is not merely a teacher pupil relationship.
  8. Otis and Hudson are very sweet. Hudson is on a long leash, tethered to my right hand though. As for Jackie, @Joie J. may be very interested. I think it is his type.
  9. Doha

    Chapter 8

    I think that when they confront Leemus/Urvan, he is going to be very angry that they know who he is. I'm glad Garvin has a magic tool of his own. It makes him a stronger partner for Jamie.
  10. Doha

    Chapter 8

    Oh that is good. Very good.
  11. Gone Fishing is a story about love lost and love regained. ❤ Anthony has to go through an awful divorce and return to his hometown to regroup and rediscover love. A super read that will have you smiling like a Cheshire cat.
      • 5
      • Love
  12. Doha

    Chapter 1 Hooked

    Just read the story for a 2nd time and loved it all over again. Sometimes we lose something that we value and find in its place something truly valuable. Anthony and Clarke will last and love for their lifetimes. A beautiful story. 😍
  13. Thank you for a wonderfully fun chapter. Perry has loved Kyan since they first met. Nobody is going to interest Perry while there is a chance with Kyan. Kyan is definitely showing interest so I'm hoping for some nuclear action soon. And 💋😘 kissing!!
  14. I think we can count on it.
  15. Max could definitely afford it. 😆
  16. Now that would be a fantastic scene. 🔥
  17. Doha

    Chapter 7

    Jamie really has come on in massive leaps and bounds. At this rate he will become one of the most powerful mages in the land in a short time. The race is on now to save Crillis and to track down the evil mage who gifted the prince with a minute willy.
  18. Doha

    The Sorest Spot

    Lol. Rusty isn't on OF silly. He's here on my lap!
  19. Doha

    The Sorest Spot

    Dont be silly, Rusty is mine. We all know that.
  20. Doha

    The Sorest Spot

    Hmm. 1000s would believe you, but I'm not inclined to be one of them.
  21. Doha

    Chapter 6

    This is an interesting ride in the cart. I'm really pleased that Snave has a voice again. That is great. I think Master Thorvil will be delighted. Now let's hope Wanda can give them some interesting information.
  22. Doha

    The Sorest Spot

    A super cool chapter. Thank you. I get that Rusty I'd ashamed of his mom, with some justification it seems, but Matty would have no problem whatsoever meeting her. I'm anxious to know what dirt John has on Connor. Rybalt will need it when the big showdown comes.
  23. Doha

    The Sorest Spot

    Lol. I'm going to read the chapter now, but @J.El you are not to be trusted.
  24. Doha

    Chapter 5

    Another wonderful chapter. I am sure that Jamie, with the lense, the bracelet and Flitch's pearl, Garvin and Snave will be a match for Urvan. Now they need to find him. I wonder if the Master will appear. So many options. 👌
  25. Doha

    Chapter 5

    That is an excellent idea!!!
×
×
  • Create New...